All reviews family run hotel minute walk noisy street an excellent continental breakfast private hotel on site parking nice hotel walls are thin salami yogurt centre of town boiled eggs bread rolls free wifi lake como partial view good size
Reviewed 3 September 2018

This hotel is situated approx 10 mins walk from the centre of Bellagio.
Rooms are clean and comfortable and continental breakfast is good.
Staff are friendly and efficient.
There are limited facilities with no lounge or bar and a small outside seating area adjacent to the rear car park.
We belatedly added my adult daughter to our room and the hotel kindly put a single
bed into the room for us.
We spent most of our time in Bellagio so the lack of social facilities wasn't a problem.
If you're looking for a place to relax with friends/family this is not the hotel to choose.

Room Tip: Low number rooms (eg 1-4) have total shutters to window to prevent overheating.
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 August 2018 via mobile

Just stayed at Hotel Fioroni for 2 nights with my wife. (As Bellagio was almost fully booked).

Not our normal kind of hotel, but nice and clean. - Nothing fancy but a clean bed and shower.

Okay breakfast and very friendly staff.

About 15 min walk to the city center.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 August 2018

The hotel is located close to the village center - 10 min on foot. The staff are very helpful and will provide you with all the info you need about Bellagio. The hotel is new and offers clean and spacious rooms, each with its own balcony. The breakfast buffet is complete with a variety of selections. There is also a free parking place in the back.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 August 2018 via mobile

This has now been our third time to Bellagio and have stayed once again at Hotel Fioroni. The hotel is fine, and a nice distance from the centre however, I felt that this last time the hotel was looking a little run down. Could use some painting and one of the rooms that we had smelled...not sure of what. The breakfast could be embellished a bit more. Perhaps I’m comparing to some other B&B’s that I stayed at where there was freshly baked goods and better presentation.

On another note, one of our family members who had not stayed there before went out at night and his wife stayed home. Since they only gave him one key, his wife needed it to keep it in the room in order for the electricity to function. When he came back home, the outside gate as well as the door needed a key to open! He had to knock on door and the older gentleman who was sleeping, was not too happy to open up for them. He ended up opening up the gate but not the door! Thankfully he could call his wife to let him in. It was an honest mistake, and was not handled well by the owner in my opinion.

There is a seating area up on the roof, but no lighting if one preferred to sit on lawn chairs instead of the downstairs patio.

Other than that, I would say it’s an “okay” hotel, but not what it was 6 or 7 years ago. I’m sorry to say that because I know it’s a family run business and they must work hard, but we’re the customers and our opinions matter.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 July 2018 via mobile

Hotel itself is good with good facilities, breakfast quality is good. It is family run hotel and it should have been friendlier environment. Somehow my friends and I didn’t feel welcomed by the reception and breakfast staff. That is only my criticism and based on the poor customer service I will not be returning to this hotel.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends