“Good value dinner.”

Ristorante Pizzeria Bella Napoli
Ranked #24 of 220 Restaurants in Rapallo
Price range: USD 12 - USD 57
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Nearby Carlo Riva Harbour, Lucio and his family have been working for your sake and happyness. Nice plate great Pizza. Tryit!!!!
Reviewed 19 September 2017

We ate one night here during our stay in Rapallo, and had a really nice inexpensive dinner. Excellent house red wine and two pasta dishes for 40 euro. Service was friendly and efficient.

Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

We both had pizza, and it was less than spectacular. This is coming from two pizza aficionados. The house wine (dolcetto) was surprisingly acceptable. The dessert, however, is to die for....Best Tiramisu Ever! I would return for the tiramisu, but not for the pizza.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

Our local friend recommended this restaurant for me and my love. We went there around half past nine in the evening. The restaurant was full but they quickly gave us a table. Our waitress was very kind and helpful. She served our order as quickly as possible. We were very satisfied with the quantity and taste of the food. I think we made the best choose; food+wine+dessert under 50€ is really valuable. I highly recommend this sweet restaurant for everyone who loves traditional Italian taste. Thanks for the great service to the stuff!

Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

TripAdvisor said this place closed at midnight. It doesn't. We went in at about 10.45pm after having enjoyed a late walk along the main promenade and came out at 11.30pm practically with indigestion and no time to finish my wine. The pizzas were nice but the place started shutting down at 11.10pm. I've worked in restaurants before and I don't mind this if it's done subtly. In my line of vision was a waitress who kept watching her watch, pulling a face and for whatever reason there were 3-4 members of staff hanging around just waiting for us to go about half way through eating my pizza - when it would have been sufficient to have one member of staff hanging on until the midnight end time. My husband's empty pizza plate was swooped upon and when we felt obliged to ask for the bill whilst I was still eating my pizza, the credit card was collected literally 26 seconds after we put it down. Basically we were accepted into the restaurant and then ordered and ate large pizzas and had a round of drinks in the space of about 30 minutes. I left my wine. I've never been made to feel like that in a restaurant before. Either a) tell TripAdvisor about your opening hours b)don't accept customers in after a certain time or c) manage your staff times better (oh and your training - I have waited on tables before and hope to God I never had that waitress's attitude at the end of a shift, because although I completely understand the hard plight of the food and beverage world, that was just rude) ...what you don't do is let people come in, accept their trade and then kind of make them feel obliged to leave by 30-40 minutes later. That's not a nice restaurant experience.

Date of visit: August 2017
Giuseppe C, Proprietario at Ristorante Pizzeria Bella Napoli, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2017

Dear customer i think something you said is right but we explained you that we are open until we have customers. If you are the last table left it's normal that the whole staff hang around you just waiting for you, it's their job checking on you! It was saturday night and after working all day the staff only want to go home(when we don't have customers anymore they still have to clean the restaurant), you wrote you worked in a restaurant so you could understand that! None of us obliged you to leave or eating fast,my employees were only doing their job!! I want to give you an advice: if you want to go for a late night walk i suggest you to go to a restaurant first so you won't have indigestion. Thank you for your visit!

Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

We orderd two different pizzas, which we're both very nice! Thin crust, nice fillings, only thing not to satisfaction was that both mushrooms and porcini were canned, not fresh. Still fine but would be great with fresh mushrooms! Porcini might be hard at this season but not champignons. Still a nice friendly place with great pizzas, well worth a visit.

Date of visit: July 2017