“Nice pizzas!”

Ristorante Pizzeria Bella Napoli
Ranked #24 of 220 Restaurants in Rapallo
Price range: USD 13 - USD 57
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Nearby Carlo Riva Harbour, Lucio and his family have been working for your sake and happyness. Nice plate great Pizza. Tryit!!!!
Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

We orderd two different pizzas, which we're both very nice! Thin crust, nice fillings, only thing not to satisfaction was that both mushrooms and porcini were canned, not fresh. Still fine but would be great with fresh mushrooms! Porcini might be hard at this season but not champignons. Still a nice friendly place with great pizzas, well worth a visit.

Reviewed 16 July 2017

Had dinner there twice last week. Pizzas and past dishes both excellent, unpretentious good food and great value

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

The place is wonderful and their pizzas are great even the napoliten pizzas has the same taste as per my italian friends. I am coming from istanbul every year to eat this pizza believe me.

Reviewed 7 July 2017 via mobile

Sumptuous homemade pastas, pizzas and fresh seafood. Excellent service and prices. Highly recommend for family , friends or couples. Walking distance to beach. Nice selection at bar.

Reviewed 26 June 2017 via mobile

I was in Rapallo for some days with friends. The first day we came to this restaurant and the food was amazing! We came back here almost for every meal. The waiters/waitresses were really nice. I would definitely recommend to come here! I love this place and I'll come back for sure!

Date of visit: June 2017