“The waitress refused to serve drinks before we order our meals.”
Review of Il Trittico

Il Trittico
Ranked #45 of 491 Restaurants in La Spezia
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 27 October 2017

Went to this small restaurant as it was recommended by other trip advisor users. As we tried to order something to drink while going through the menu, the young waitress refused to bring them before we decide what to eat. We got up and walked out.

1  Thank Timo M

Reviewed 5 October 2017 via mobile

After walking around in La Spezia, I passed Il Trittico and I took place at an outside table. The service was very friendly and fast. The pizza was great and served also very fast. I felt welcome and I can recommend Il Trittico, to have a very good pizza. The price for pizza is ok, only the beer seems to be a little expensive, for a guy, familiar with beer from somewhere around Bamberg (:

Reviewed 19 September 2017 via mobile

Very simple place but the bomb a pizza I eat was grate.
Nice and fast service.
Prices are good.
Enjoyed the stay

Reviewed 14 May 2017

This was my first visit to this place, it was very busy, but we were quickly made welcome. A very good pizza and some decent house wine, added to good friendly service, and a very small bill, made for the perfect evening

Reviewed 22 February 2017

A good benchmark of a decent restaurant is if it is full of locals. This restaurant was when we walked by on a Saturday afternoon recently and thus our hopes were high. Those hopes were not matched by the experience. Yes, the food, ambience and service was all very 'authentic' but we got the impression that had we been locals the experience would've been a whole lot better. Our surly busy looking waiter was suddenly a beacon of hospitality at tables frequented by locals. The food was average with the two pasta dishes we had overcooked. That's not to say we didn't enjoy the freshness of the product used. The wine list was ample and the bill reasonable. Given the vast choices that La Spezia offers I am not sure I'd rush back unless I was there with a local.