“Wonderful stay in this flat”
other travellers have booked this property
Soggiorno con cucina attrezzata e divano letto matrimoniale
Soggiorno con cucina attrezzata e divano letto matrimoniale
AMPIO MONOLOCALE OPEN SPACE 2 PIANI
Benvenuti bambini!
tavolo da pranzo
Bagno dotato di doccia, wc e bidet
Particolare Acquario di Genova- a due passi da casa
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Spanish first
Any
Nicole D
München, Germany
“Wonderful stay in this flat”
Reviewed 2 November 2017 for a stay in October 2017

we had 4 excellent days in this very nice location. The flat is furnished fantastically with everything what needs to feel like at home. Shopping, restaurants and the whole old city of Genoa is around the corner. Many thanks Claudia for the great hospitality Nicole and Thomas

Your age range 50-64
seasonedt...
Sydney Australia
“Brilliant apartment in great location”
Reviewed 13 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017

A lovely apartment for 3 adults. Modern, tasteful decoration in an important historic building. The apartment is fully equipped with all that is needed. Well located within walking distance of everything. The Owner could not have been more friendly and helpful. We had a great holdiay in Genoa. Very many thanks!

Your age range 50-64
17 Sep 2017
Thank you very much! Working with guests like you, so excited to try new things and follow my tips, is always a great satisfaction. I loved photos you sent me. Thank you for your visit. Claudia
greypigeo...
glasgow ,scotland
“The Place to stay.”
Reviewed 20 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

Firstly we have to thank Claudia for going the extra mile after our holiday plans changed. She really is a lovely lady , with bags of information for you and will keep in touch to make sure everything is to your satisfaction. We loved the history of the building and the flat is fantastic with all mod cons and in a location close to all the main attractions. Genoa is a city of rough and smooth, part of its charm and on this narrow street you will find good eating places, fruit shops , ice cream shops etc. The flat is very peaceful and we had a chill out time there.Make sure that you visit Via Garibaldi which has amazing architecture and go into Palazzo Bianco and Rosso ( 9 Euros lets you visit both) with a brilliant rooftop view. Once again we cannot thank Claudia enough and I am sure we will be back at some point to her excellent home. Go see Genoa... Go see Claudia.

22 Aug 2017
Dear Jane and Bill, thank you so much for you beautitiful words! They made me blush... I really loved your interest in discovering every detail of my city and of the Riviera Ligure. I was pleased to know that you went out for dinner with the desire to discover new flavors of our culinary tradition.
I hope to see you the next year!
Ruhrgebie...
“Nice apartment perfectly located in Genova ”
Reviewed 28 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017
person found this review helpful

We stayed in the apartment for two nights. It is situated in an old palazzo of the 16th century, I believe. It's close to the harbour and perfectly located in the Center of the old town. It's perfect for two, but also suitable for up to four persons. It is a kind of loft with a comfortable bed and a big sofa. The decoration and everything in the apartment is nice and it is fully equipped with everything you need, including kitchen (which we didn't use). The host is very sympathic and explains everything and can give you good advice where to go in genova. I can recommend this apartment and would choose it again for a visit to genova.

28 Jul 2017
Thank you for this beautiful review! Is's a great pleasure when my guests spend their time speaking about my apartment and my job. This is the reason why I like knowing people from all over the world.
MouseCanb...
Canberra
“Perfect apartment in perfect location”
Reviewed 27 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017

We loved our stay in Genoa and Claudia's spotless, newly-fitted out apartment in an old palazzo in the medieval quarter substantially contributed to our fantastic experience. Claudia was friendly, helpful and responsive. The apartment was clean, bright, comfortable and fully equipped with kitchen, washing machine, iron, wi-fi, tv and more. All you needed was a stones' throw from the front door and all of Genoa's best attractions a short walk away. We had a perfect night's sleep every night as the bed was spacious and comfortable and the apartment whisper quiet. Would highly recommend this lovely apartment and this great city.

29 May 2017
Dear Georgia, Thank you very much for your wonderful review. I am very glad you enjoyed my city and my apartment. You have been very precise and communicative guests. Future hosts will surely be fortunate to have you and your husband as a guest.
I hope to see you in Genoa in the future
All my best.
Claudia
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing