“Great icecream, best ever.”

Fruit & Ice Cream Factory
Ranked #5 of 110 Dessert in Genoa
Price range: USD 2 - USD 3
Reviewed 26 July 2018 via mobile

Lovely icecream with even extended opening hours.
Best icecream i have ever had.
Good prices and good serving.
Not surprised that people are in line waiting for this surprisingly good service and icecream.

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed 28 June 2018

This is what ice cream should be! It is so good I can't even really describe it. Just so so so amazing. The Cremino Arabico is to die for. I would travel all the way back to Genoa just for this ice cream.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 12 June 2018

We ended up visiting this gelato place two or three times on our trip - an amazing array of flavours and reasonable value too - winner!

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 27 September 2017 via mobile

This place is amazing. The gelato is probably one of the best we've tasted in Italy during our years of visiting various regions. We were only in Genoa for one night but visited here twice as it was so good.

We had the pistachio and chocolate and the coffee with pistachio cream and chocolate, all delicious and reasonably priced too.

They also had vegan choices which I thought was really good and rarely seen.

If we're ever in the area again, it'll be our first stop!

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 17 August 2017

What can I say other than "A M A Z I N G"?
I tried many gelatos in Italy, but when I arrived in Genoa, I spent almost all my daily budget on the gelato. It was simply great!!! Cheaper than many other places, and a lot of flavours! Even vegan friendly. You can't ask more than that :) It's a must eat when in Genoa, trust me!

Date of visit: September 2016