We stayed for two weeks in the Residence. I would agree with other reviewers, that it is not a "luxury" place, despite of some photos from the hotel's website.
- perfect location. It is very close to a railway station, to the park (with a good children playground) and to Promenade near the sea. Shoping is also very close to the hotel.
- the hotel has very nice territory with garden and pool and even garage.
- the kitchen has everithing you need for cooking.
- We had a sea view in our room (paid additionally for this),
- the bed in our sleeping room was ok.
- Rooms look quite old. We had very bad sofa in a living room.
- Cleaning is not done perfectly well,
- It can be remarkably cold in the room even in june.
- You can here lot of noise (everything!) from other rooms and from the hall.
- For us, I think, it was a little overpriced stay.
Personally, I do not think, that would stay there again.More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking