“A Very Good Place for Seafood and Italian Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Ristorante Perico

Ristorante Perico
Ranked #230 of 2,009 Restaurants in Genoa
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Venice, FL
“A Very Good Place for Seafood and Italian Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 September 2012

Before I arrived in Genoa as usual I did my TripAdvisor homework about places to eat. When i asked the gal at the hotel desk about local restaurants she mentioned this place first. Since i was quite tired from my train trip and lunchtime wasl almost over I went straightaway to the restaurant. I was quite pleased with the cleanliness, ambiance, attentive service and quality of the swordfish meal. The price was fine. Later I went back for dinner and tried something else from their eclectic menu. Tonight I went back again since I believe in staying with a winner. Highly recommended.

Visited September 2012
1 Thank Karl B

Annapolis, MD
“excellent food at a reasonable price”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 September 2012

Very diverse offerings, predominantly fish-based.
Generous servings, helpful service. Open every day. Mussels were fantastic, lobster linguini was very good. If you need it, they've translated the regular menu into English. There's a daily special dinner at 20 euro. We'd definitely go again.

Visited September 2012
“A fantastic italian restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 August 2012

We ate very good, pasta are very good.
First we ate , melon with jam, spaguetis, pennes, and a tomatoe and cheese salad.
For second we ate, "pasta al pesto", musles and carpaccio.
It was a very good restaurant, with a good price. The waiters was very friendly.

Hong Kong
“Wonderful service and well-priced lunch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 August 2012

After a nearby highly rated restaurant informed us they were closed (at 2:15pm!) and could not seat us for lunch, my family and I wandered into Perico. I was surprised to be greeted by a Chinese lady who was happy to seat our large group. Elena made suggestions from the menu including marinated salmon salad which was delicious and more interesting than the fish carpaccio we had eaten elsewhere in Italy. The steamed mussels and clams were very good too. The tasty food was served promptly and portions were generous. They were happy to prepare my own gluten-free pasta with one of the sauces on their menu too. This restaurant has a local following so pasta is Italian al dente; if you like it softer let them know.

We enjoyed our lunch and chatting with Elena. Her family emigrated from Wenzhou China and her husband trained and worked as an Italian chef for many years. He was great. This hard-working couple open their restaurant seven days a week and don't close in the afternoon like some other establishments. Elena's service was exemplary - she even whipped out spray-on stain remover when she saw me rubbing at a drop of pasta sauce on my shirt. I am very glad we stumbled upon Perico and recommend it without hesitation.

• Visited July 2012
Genova, Italy
“Excellent italian food with great value!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 August 2012

Excellent food and excellent value for money! We had musles, which were really good. Also we had tallata di rocula, another great dish. Pennes Bolognese were terrific, too. Desserts ok, and the service was outstanding! Strongly recommended!

• Visited August 2012