All reviews yogurt the owner lemon garden train station euro breakfast delightful surprise fruit trees personable staff sun goes down cinque terre lovely hotel top floor terrace room modern facilities small inn two flights of stairs minute walk
Reviewed 3 October 2018

We came here as one of our stops during our honeymoon. Modern accommodations and very clean. I'm not a big breakfast eater so a light breakfast of yogurt and pastries was fine-especially the lemon filled crossiant! Yum! The hotel owner was very polite. I felt bad for my husband having to lug our heavy suitcases up the hill to get here though-that was the only downside. Italy in general hasn't quite adapted to tourists, but as a whole this town was the prettiest, his lemon garden for breakfast was quaint, and large modern bathroom was a refreshing change from Rome. I'd stay again.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 July 2018 via mobile

Called to ask about late check-in and found out that I had booked it for wrong dates (tomorrow instead of today, my fault). The person on the phone was very rude and annoyed by this fact and didn’t want to understand the situation and charged me the full amount.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
SimoneRollandi, Direttore at Hotel Ca D'Andrean, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2018

Dear Sir, in date 19th july you reserved one night the 23rd july using booking.com(reservation number 1037780297). On booking.com conditions for reservation and cancellation are clear before you proceed with reservation (the amount is not refundable 14 days before your arrival). Sunday evening the 22nd you phoned to advise about your reservation for the same day. We answered that you hadn't a reservation for sunday but for monday and as you reserved using booking.com you should contact booking.com for informations. You made a request using booking.com to cancel reservation for free and we answered that we couldn't.
We waited for you for monday 23rd but you didn't come,so the 24th we gave no show.

Reviewed 19 July 2018 via mobile

We really enjoyed our stay at Hotel Ca D'Andrean. The garden was very cozy and a perfect spot for breakfast. The rooms were fresh, nice looking and comfortable. The host was very helpful and friendly as well. I would recommend staying here if you visit Manarola!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 July 2018

Our room was very spacious, the bathroom was large and clean, and we paid a little extra to have a balcony. Given the opportunity - take advantage of the balcony if you can. The hotel is on a hill ( really....everything in Cinque Terra is on a hill ) but sitting on the balcony over looking the town as the sun goes down....can't beat it. Yes - the TV was small.... but we didn't travel to the Italian coast to sit in our room to watch TV. It is a non issue. The owner is very pleasant and attentive ... a hard working man who is up early preparing for his guests who happily took the time to answer our questions about trains, hiking trails and hints to make our trip better. Don't bother walking the town to find a better breakfast - for 7 Eu sit in the Hotel courtyard among their fruit trees and enjoy a basket of fresh made croissants and bread, juice, yogurt and great cappuccino !!

Room Tip: If it is in your budget, select a room with a balcony !
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank pevang58
Reviewed 2 July 2018 via mobile

Newly remodeled clean tiny rooms. I was only here for a night, And the space was fine for such a small time. Lovely outdoor patio connected to the room. The front desk people (I interacted with two) were a little lackluster and unfriendly. I get it, you’re sick of tourists, well I can’t help that. It’s the only thing I disliked and think it could improve.
This hotel is at the top of town and requires quite a walk up the hill. Pulling bags may be difficult, so be aware.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple