“Can I just move in forever Please?!?”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Casa del Capitano

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Italian first
Any
grandmawi...
Saint Louis, Missouri, United States
“Can I just move in forever Please?!?”
Reviewed 5 September 2013 for a stay in October 2012

Located near the top of Manarola's one street, the entrance is tucked away so you don't get any tourist traffic and the view off the back balcony was perfection from sun-up to sun-down back to sun-up. You can see from the top of the terrace farmed hill to the edge of the Ligurian Sea. Fantastico! We stayed here for our honeymoon and can't wait to return!! Del Capitano was clean and had a coffee pot, huge shower and bathroom, washing machine and plenty of window space to hang dry our clothes. When we stepped out our front door we only had to go a short way to hop on the trail that trekked to either neighboring town. This rental is not for larger people though as the entrance to all the rooms is a thin and steep winding stairwell.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: All of it
Liked least: The thin stairwell to get into the apartment. But such is the way of a town built on the side of a hill
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Germany

A romantic getaway Rugged travelers
Lebanon
Reviewed 4 August 2013 for a stay in July 2013

A romantic getaway Rugged travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing