“Comfortable apartment, excellent location”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Italian first
Any
mylissa20...
San Francisco, California
“Comfortable apartment, excellent location”
Reviewed 31 July 2012 for a stay in July 2012
people found this review helpful

My husband and I enjoyed a beautiful week long stay here in Manarola. The apt is comfortable and well equipped, and managed professionally by Airbaspaa. Excellent location, near the main street, but isolated from street noise. Our favorite places to stay are those that feel part of the life of the town, but also offer privacy and quiet at night. This apartment met both of those expectations beautifully.

The balcony was a HUGE plus for us: nice view of the hillside, but also of the sea itself. We spent many relaxing hours reading, writing, sharing meals, coffee, and drinks on the balcony, staring out at Manarola. The apt furnishings are unfancy, but comfortable. The kitchen is very convenient (as are the 2 well stocked grocery stores in town). If you are travelling during the summer, it is worth noting that the apt stays blessedly cool, even on the hottest of summer days (esp in the evenings).

The only caveat I’d offer is that the bed is less than ideal. I’m sorry to say that we found it rather uncomfortable, and this might be an issue esp for those with back problems. Other than that, this made for a lovely retreat in Manarola (our favorite of the 5 Terre towns).

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location and balcony
Liked least: Uncomfortable bed
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
East Ballina NSW

Travelling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 45-54
NC
Reviewed 6 October 2011 for a stay in September 2011
person found this review helpful

Travelling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 55-64
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing