“Worth the money!”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 12 July 2017

We spent New Year's Eve here and it couldn't have been a better dinner for the occasion! Raw fish just like from the fishermen, perfect home-made pasta, impeccable service.... Expensive but definitely worth it!

Reviewed 2 May 2017 via mobile

It was the closing dinner of a festival, and I guess the organizers were out to impress. The restaurant looks elegant, and the courses of food perfectly matched the ambience. The wine were well paired with the food, and all of us were suitably pleased.

2  Thank GinKaiSilver
Reviewed 26 February 2017

I went by myself and I got served very nicely. The place is very professionally managed and the staff is great. I had a wonderful dinner. The home-made tiramisu was great!

1  Thank samasati2015
Reviewed 5 August 2016 via mobile

I had the most delicious meal in Italy. The restaurant has an amazing ambiance. The waters are extremely helpful. I enjoyed a cod appetizer that was heavenly. The mushroom risotto was fragrant and savory. I asked the waiter for a dessert recommendation and was thrilled to discover a chocolate ice cream nut combination that was out of this world. I will definitely come back next year.

Reviewed 23 June 2016

Our favorite in Udine. Their food was some of the best we had in Friuli. An attentive, friendly and helpful staff. We enjoyed ourselves thoroughly.