“Delicious food, friendly service”

Ristorante Pizzeria AL RUGANTINO
Ranked #32 of 444 Restaurants in Udine
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 23 April 2017

Had dinner 3 times here, service was friendly, consistent. Food was delicious. Restaurant was very busy on weekends, would advise arriving early or making a reservation.

Reviewed 10 July 2016

During my latest holidays in Udine I have been twice and on both times quality has been superb perfectizza simple ingredients fresh dove and everything else just perfect

1  Thank Marco C
Reviewed 20 April 2016

Very nice Pizzeria with legendary Pierino, senior chief,
Pizza Expert.
Good service, tipical Italian lovely food.
If you are in Udine and you are hungry and you
want something quick, well and tasty without spending much money
you are here at right place.

1  Thank Dentex777
Reviewed 2 December 2015 via mobile

I just found tow hairs in my pizza, first able I said in is just a hair, but when I was eating I found another omg that was hilarious, I told to waitress and he was so rude, but sooooo rude! I never come back to this place because they can't be real with their mistakes. Is was the horrible place I ever visit in Udine, for real!!!

Reviewed 25 May 2015 via mobile

We had a nice dinner here with our 2 children. It was no problem that they ran around a bit, the place was buzzing anyway. It seemed to us that mostly locals eat here, but the waiter spoke English, we had no problem to be understood. The food was excellent, pasta, pizza, seafood, sweets, coffee, all was really good. Prices are also OK, a pizza costs 8-12 EUR. The waiter was kind, the service was fast, I can only recommend this place.