“Noisy, but good pizza”

Cuisines: European, Italian, Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 1 February 2016 via mobile

A nice pizza place to visit with families or friends. I would not recommend for a romantic dinner, too much noise. It worths the visit.

1  Thank Liziane R

Reviewed 18 July 2015

We were staying on the western part of the City and were looking for a restauraunt / Trattoria / Pizzaria close to the hotel and this was the first we found.

Quite a light minimalist interior the service was fast with staff with excellent English.

We ordered a couple of Risottos (Different types - 1 seafood one not). Bit strange as they said if we wanted different risotto it would take a v long time but the same would be much quicker. Assume they must just have the 1 risotto pan or whatever and can't make 2 different sorts simultaneously ?).

The risotto was actually quite good but fairly small portions (My wife seems to think thats the norm - im not so sure !).

No nasty surprised with the bill. All in all a very pleasant meal. No nasty surprises.

Reviewed 3 July 2015

Yes, good pizza but not more, not to far from the centre and for not a lot of money you can eat a pizza that is also appreciated by the Italians. The interior is missing a bit of good taste, to much light in a white painted interior gives a cold effect, and the 4 posters with the half naked ladies on the wall finished up nicely :-). But we are here to eat, so let's go. While waiting for our pizza's we got a couple of patato crockets. Strange but perhaps a local habbit. Anyway after a normal waiting period (the restaurant was almost full with Italian families and couples), we received two decent pizza's. They were well baken, but missing a bit of taste, and overdone with mozerrela with made them a bit on the heavy side. So I can definitely confirm that you can have good pizza here, but at my humble opinion there should be better to find in Udine.

Reviewed 11 March 2015

Pure white linen tablecloths, waiters in uniform, quality furnishings, crockery and cutlery. GULP, how much is THIS going to cost for goodness sake? My aunt eats here regularly as she lives in Udine, it was my first visit, I live in the UK. In the historic centre of Udine, close to the castle and all of the major historic buildings, I highly recommend Biffi, it's superb.

I took an aged aunt and uncle here for lunch in March 2015, they have some dietary issues one is veggie, the other can't eat cheese, tomatoes or mushrooms. They both ordered items from the menu with wide variation requests.

Nothing was too much trouble for the staff there, they were more than happy to accommodate our needs and they did so with professionalism and a smile. My pizza was exceptional, lots of topping, quality ingredients, huge, very thin, served reasonably quickly with flourish and only €8. My aunt had a plate of fresh grilled vegetables with some virgin olive oil, my uncle a pizza base topped with veg but no cheese, tomatoes or mushrooms, no one left a thing.

Our bill was no more than a very ordinary pizzeria would have been and the food quality was excellent. Would I return? You bet I would!

Reviewed 4 November 2014

We and friends have eaten here several times. The pizza is consistently good, as are the cold salads and mixed meat appetizers. The pasta presented an issue - my husband recently had pasta carbonara that was improperly cooked- the eggs had become scrambled. In Rome, this would never had been brought to the table. I urged him to send it back, but it was late and we were both hungry. Nonetheless, it is a cozy and friendly place, very small. We went back after that, but had only pizza.

1  Thank rosemgab