“One of the oldest Restaurants in Town”
Review of Alla Vedova

Alla Vedova
Ranked #18 of 439 Restaurants in Udine
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 8 December 2016

Very warm hospitality just outside downtown. Excellent food with a variety of good grilled meat including wild game (Deere,chamois etc) with polenta ( corn bread)

Reviewed 19 October 2016

A great little restaurant tuck just off the main drag. The best fried meat balls I have ever eaten and very very good house red wine. Nothing on the menu was over 12 euros. I had shrimp and grits and my wife had pasta and both were great. Be sure to stop in when you are in town.

Reviewed 18 January 2016

The restaurant has been run by 5 generations. Inside you will feel very warm atmosphere (like at home). Interior is super, its like a museum...no it is a museum of history of Italian family.

Fantastic dishes. Restaurant is known for its chicken meat dishes. Stakes are also great!

Must see if you visit Udine ever.

Reviewed 24 August 2015

I like hospitality of personal and very testy food.
The atmosphere is family friendly and the place is recommendable for families and business dinning.

Reviewed 25 July 2015

Based on my request to have traditional food, an Italian friend of mine invited me for a dinner in this restaurant. Food was great. Plenty of new dishes. Owners of restaurant were serving with the staff. The place is nice where we sat outdoor as the weather was nice. We visited the restaurant from inside and it was like a small museum ! Daughter of the founder told us nice stories about this restaurant. I have also seen one of the oldest coffee machine (almost 70 years old!). I recommend this restaurant for people who enjoy the place & the food.