“Huge pizza”

Cuisines: European, Italian, Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 14 July 2017 via mobile

Excellent and enormous pizza! Calamares was great too, but steak milanese was below average.
The staff was friendly and well trained.
Prices are moderate

Reviewed 30 June 2017

They make really delicious food, serve you like royalty , and even have extra virgin eco olive oil on tables, just amazing.

Reviewed 30 August 2016 via mobile

How can I describe the delectable mountain of seafood that appeared in front of me?

Many thanks to the great cook Sergio and everyone at Due Palme for such an excellent lunch!!

Reviewed 7 August 2016 via mobile

I went for vacation already to so many places in Italy because I'm already 50 years old and have seen so many places: Garda Lake, Verona, Milano, Roma, Napoli, Sicilia, Sardegna, Siena, Pisa, Firenze, Venice, Viareggio, etc.

Today I was for the first time in Udine, the city is really very nice but also very busy due to many tourists.

So I decided to follow a recommendation of tripadvisor and went for 10 minutes to the restaurant "Due Palme" and I'm now so happy following this recommendation!

Believe me: If you want to have the best fish meal in Italy, then you have to go there! It's the best! So tasty, so good!
I had the "Linguine al profume di mare" for 18 Euros as "Primi Piatti "Ghiotti"".
This was the best fish meal in Italy I've ever had!
And it was not possible for me to eat a secondi piatti, because it was so much!

Go there when you are in Udine. There can be no better place!

Reviewed 23 July 2016 via mobile

We had Pasta Carbonara, Pizza Diavolo, cheeseburger and fish sticks. For the first time in Italy we got a pre-baked pizza-bun. The food wasn't memorable or tasty. I enjoyed the coffee and my caramel cream. We had an issue with getting pasta instead of fries for the fish-fingers and had to pay 2 euros extra for getting it. I believe we didn't have to pay for it in the end.