“The best fish which I ever had in Italy”
Review of Due Palme

Due Palme
Ranked #24 of 452 Restaurants in Udine
Cuisines: European, Italian, Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 7 August 2016 via mobile

I went for vacation already to so many places in Italy because I'm already 50 years old and have seen so many places: Garda Lake, Verona, Milano, Roma, Napoli, Sicilia, Sardegna, Siena, Pisa, Firenze, Venice, Viareggio, etc.

Today I was for the first time in Udine, the city is really very nice but also very busy due to many tourists.

So I decided to follow a recommendation of tripadvisor and went for 10 minutes to the restaurant "Due Palme" and I'm now so happy following this recommendation!

Believe me: If you want to have the best fish meal in Italy, then you have to go there! It's the best! So tasty, so good!
I had the "Linguine al profume di mare" for 18 Euros as "Primi Piatti "Ghiotti"".
This was the best fish meal in Italy I've ever had!
And it was not possible for me to eat a secondi piatti, because it was so much!

Go there when you are in Udine. There can be no better place!

Reviewed 23 July 2016 via mobile

We had Pasta Carbonara, Pizza Diavolo, cheeseburger and fish sticks. For the first time in Italy we got a pre-baked pizza-bun. The food wasn't memorable or tasty. I enjoyed the coffee and my caramel cream. We had an issue with getting pasta instead of fries for the fish-fingers and had to pay 2 euros extra for getting it. I believe we didn't have to pay for it in the end.

Reviewed 19 July 2016 via mobile

I'm a student in Udine and sometimes I go here for lunch.
For students who have school also in the afternoon, there is a special lunch-menu with lower prices (also with gluten free products). In this case the service is a bit faster during the school period.
Service is quite fast and waiters are friendly. Prices are good.
There are a lot of different high-quality dishes. From pizza to fish.

Reviewed 16 July 2016

Dinner with friends, when back in town Le Due Palme is always a safe bet. We booked hours in advance as usually the place is packed for dinner and managed to get a table outside (on the street). If you like the AirCon sitting inside is of course better, but outside was quite good give that in the evening the road is not very busy. Ordered a fish platter and roasted veg which was very good indeed. Of course a sorbetto to close the dinner, worth a visit.

Reviewed 9 June 2016 via mobile

It is slightly away from the town centre, and if you do not know where it is, it can be difficult to find. It is worth looking for though. The restaurant is long and narrow and has been decorated to look like the inside of an old sailing ship. The staff are just brilliant and the pizza is the best that I have tasted in Udine, it is one not to be missed if you are visiting the city.