“For the real gourmet”

Ranked #5 of 44 Dessert in Trieste
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 18 July 2013 via mobile

It is a bit hard to find and you need to go down some stairs from the main road to see a little door with the sign Open Outside just the place for some tables and some chairs, directly on a usually quiet side road. Just inside, you will be overhelmed by the quantity of Coca Cola collectibles all over the place (the owner was yars ago the biggest collecionist of Coca Cola in Italy) Place is limited to few persons but a good assortment of icecream and sweeties is waiting to be tasted Portions are owersized, quality is perfect, price standard. If people arrive here on sunday morning from all over the city and often from some town 15 or 20 km away, there must be a good reason. Worth the visit

1  Thank atheist_tramp

Reviewed 10 May 2013

A friend of mine from Trieste has recommended me this place as the best ice-cream in Trieste. I have tried at least 5 other ice cream shops in Trieste and I can assure this one of the top places. The location is a little bit weird and you should not try to get to Strada di Rozzol by car. Instead park 20m away on Via Revoltella and use the stairs. Before you go there make sure you have a good look at the map first. :-) They have limited opening hours so you should check their website too.

1  Thank Crtomir
Reviewed 30 April 2013

I read the reviews and decided to go get the ice cream from a near-by town Koper (Slovenia). Mostly by mistake I parked on the Via Carlo Forlanini (big street) and then went on by foot (down the stairs) and found the place! As the street is really narrow and steep I suggest parking up there :) When I saw the place I wasn't really sure, but then I got in and the various interesting choice of ice cream just made me excited. I absolutely loved the taste, and my friend just couldn't get enough. Would most definitely recommend.

2  Thank Martina I
Reviewed 27 October 2012

Just because I read those reviews I decided to visit this place. My navigation took me there, but .... oooh, it was difficult street to drive, to park... but I wanted this ice cream so bad, that I manage everything and I get it. The girl inside speaks english, they have also some other deserts, like Tiramisu which I take home and was delicious like ice cream. You have to try it!

2  Thank 123321_11
Reviewed 5 October 2012

Still Trieste's best ice cream bar. With love to Uddevalla, Sweden and passion for ice cream is a perfect place for romance or for an extraordinary experience.
Udevallas Banana Split tickle both your taste buds and satisfy your stomach.

Me and my baby was there and had a raspberry experience of the ordinary, sweet, full-bodied and soft aromas that beat against our palate sail

5  Thank Foodcom