Hotel La Rocca
Hotel Quercia Antica(City of San Marino)
USD 455*
USD 112*
  • Restaurant
Rosa Hotel(City of San Marino)
USD 120*
USD 116*
  • Breakfast included
Grand Hotel San Marino(City of San Marino)
USD 169*
USD 86*
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Joli(City of San Marino)(Great Value!)
USD 62*
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Titano(City of San Marino)
USD 169*
USD 91*
  • Restaurant
USD 107*
USD 101*
  • Breakfast included
Hotel La Grotta(City of San Marino)
USD 114*
USD 109*
  • Breakfast included
Titano Suites(City of San Marino)
USD 147*
USD 143*
  • Breakfast included
All reviewshotel restaurantminute walkbeautiful viewtwo nightssan marinodonatellaticketsbedbalcony
Reviewed 4 October 2017 via mobile

Ok, it takes a while before you find the hotel (enter the centro storico, and follow directions 'parking lot 7', from there it is a 4 minute walk. From lot 6 not more than two minutes, but nr 6 is much smaller than nr 7) due to the 'long and winding (and one way-) roads' of San Marino. But once you are there everything is fine.
La Rocca is more a (good!) restaurant than a hotel. Check in was done in one minute, including pay for two nights, discounted parking tickets for parkinglot nr 6 or 7, instructions etc. Very effective, Donatella did a wonderful job.
She was a very good host for our two-night stay.

The room had a lovely view, a very clean bathroom and good beds. And that was all we needed. The italian breakfast was fine, especially on the second morning when they served cantuccis to dip in my coffee. They are my favourites!

The location of the hotel is very close to the three towers on the cliff; many restaurants and shops very close.
We think the price was more than fair, given the views and the central location.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Donatella A, Proprietario at Hotel La Rocca, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2017

Thank you, I am glad that your stay was pleasant

Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

Booked into Hotel La Rocca for a one night stay with 2 kids. We booked a standard room. And it was really standard. A double bed with bunk beds for the kids. The decor was really bright and simple. A very clean room. We were happy with it.
The view was fantastic!
The service was good. It's a hotel restaurant. The reception is operated out of the restaurant downstairs.
Breakfast was good. Very basic but just what we needed. Coffee, cereals, bread and cold cuts etc.
I would recommend this hotel. It's not expensive. Great for young travelers.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Donatella A, Proprietario at Hotel La Rocca, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2017

Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

My husband and I just spent a fantastic two nights at Hotel La Rocca for our wedding anniversary, staying in 104. I had booked a double room which didn't specify a balcony so I was delighted to get one. The room was lovely and clean, and far better than the 2 star official rating would suggest. It had all the little things that a lot of places lack that I think are important - excellent soundproofing, many charging sockets, great water pressure, good hairdryer, and quiet aircon. I found the bed and pillows perfect too, I like both to be firm and I slept so well I woke up thinking I was in my own bed! Having read other reviews we parked easily in lot 6 and got two days worth of parking tickets for €4 a day at the hotel. Hotel was a very short walk from the car park. Amazing location, it was great to wander about knowing we were never far from our hotel if we wanted to pop back for something. Breakfast was fair, not a huge selection but that leaves more room for pizza, and again the view from the restaurant where breakfast is served is amazing. We didn't eat at the hotel restaurant as we prefer to eat outdoors. I'm amazed at the value for money of Hotel La Rocca, I think if you spend any more on a room in San Marino you're throwing money away as the view, the cleanliness and comfort of the room and the fantastic location make this everything you could want or need. It made for a perfect and memorable anniversary. The only thing that could have improved our stay was some balcony furniture. As it was we used the chair from the room and were brought a second chair promptly when we asked for one.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Donatella A, Proprietario at Hotel La Rocca, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2017

Hi I'm really happy that your anniversary in San Marino was unforgettable. Thanks Donatella.

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

Amazing and breathaking views both from restaurant and also from hotel room. Staff is amazing and excellent service. This is the best hotel in san marino and surely the best value for money! Also close to centre and shops.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 17 June 2017 via mobile

The view from the room is wonderful, make sure you ask for a room with a balcony. The staff goes above and beyond to make you feel comfortable. The only issue I had, is that the bed is really hard, but that's just a personal preference.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple