“BEST ICE-CREAM EVER”
Review of Gelateria Amareina

Gelateria Amareina
Ranked #10 of 56 Dessert in Rimini
Reviewed 1 May 2016 via mobile

The ice cream is amazing, literally the best ice cream I've ever had and I love my Ice Cream.

This place will win awards, all it needs is a bit of good marketing and they will be on their way.

I will return for that ginger and lemon ice cream one day.

Amazing, thank you

Reviewed 10 March 2016 via mobile

Tasty and recommended
Very friendly owner give us explanation on the process

Reviewed 10 March 2016 via mobile

If you come to rimini and u looking a place to eat amazing ice cream this is the place for u.
This i'll say after eating in some places here.

Reviewed 5 October 2015

I had amazing time on my practice in Rimini and I had hotel next to Amarena and I'm sooooo happy because of that!!!
The lady from Amerena was so lovely and nice for me and my friends, we were there almost everyday and at the end of the trip we even took a picture with her.
And the ice-creams...? OH MY GOD! Best that I ever had!
I will be back there ♥

Reviewed 25 August 2015

Our initial experience at this cafe was so exceptional that we re-visited this lace every day of our 4 day Rimini stay. Apart from the amazing taste of the ice cream, yogurt and fruit salad, high quality of service and good value, there where three features that set this cafe apart from the many other gelato bars in Rimini. The store is laid out so customers can see the owners and staff making the gelato, the store is spotlessly clean and the theme of freshness pervades all the way to when you order fruit salad the staff slice the fruit from scratch (large portion with ice cream cost 6 euros). Simply amazing.