“Almost there... ”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 13 July 2018 via mobile

Let me start by saying that the location is excellent in a nice quiet Piazza in the centro of Rimini. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. That said, I think you just have to choose carefully here. The tagliatelle with ragú are excellent but my wife's rabbit was dry. I had the seppia which somehow left me wanting something different. Have a go back and try something different to get a better opinion. Definitely think you should try on your own...

Reviewed 12 September 2017

This is a small family restaurant that is very popular with locals and Italian visitors which is always a good indicator of quality.
The location is close to the centre of the old town and we were made to feel very welcome although English was not a common language we were offered an English menu. The choices for food were plentiful and very varied and we both struggled to chose what to eat, so we asked of courses to share - in this way we were able to sample more dishes - but we returned on the following evening to widen our experience of the simple traditional food offerd at this gem of a restaurant.
Staff work very hard to provide a good standard of service and quality. Its small and popular and on both nights Friday & Saturday it was full so reservations are recommended. You will not be disappointed.

Reviewed 27 January 2016

NIce traditional restaurant, menu in Italian only but well explained by the friendly waiter. As a vegetarian they were happy to create a starter for me and I had tortelini in a ragu sauce which was tasty. My friend enjoyed his ample steak and we both had home made dessesrts.

Reviewed 1 September 2015 via mobile

We went to Simone on our first night in Rimini, our hotel recomanded the restaurant, telling us that is close and have great food. So we went there, even that i liked my food, the hotel was right with the quality of food, i didn t like the fact that they didn t have a english menu, it was only italian...Rimini it's very full with tourist, whom are not only italian and don't know the language so how are they supposed to understand what the restaurant has to offer. I also didn't like the fact that they have just a couple of choices for food in the menu.

Reviewed 24 October 2014

I was told this place had the best pasta in Rimini, I was disappointed in my choice of tagliatelle with ragu sauce. It was just ok with the pasta being to undercooked, not al dente but closer to raw. The Ragu sauce was more like it came out of a pub.
For seconds the salad and grilled pork sausages were very good, but I did go for the tagliatelle.
The atmosphere was cosy, however the service was terrible, our food came out well before the drinks did even after we had asked time and again.
I would give this one a miss.