“ Very good place”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 1 August 2018 via mobile

We,ve visited this place only once,but we’ve really enjoyed it. It was always full in the evening,but we didn’t had to wait long for the food,staff was nice and helpfull and everything she recommended was really tasty. We’ve tried mussells as a starter and we’ve had seafood pica and ravioli. Prices were also a bit lower for some dishes than in other places we’ve tried during a week of our visit. In general it is another good place in Rimini,worth to try :)

Write a ReviewReviews (1,297)

Reviewed 2 July 2018 via mobile

Food was good overall but manager was very poor in mannerism. He rolled his eyes and looked at my receipt judging I liked pizza and not his expensive food.

He had lots of attitude and was not nice gentleman for a manager. The waitress had an unpleasant mannerism.

Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

Great meals for acceptable prices. Great location. Nice staff. Quick service. I recommend for everyone who want a great dinner for reasonable price.

Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

I had the pleasure of dining at Amerigo and if I will happen to be in Rimini again it will definitely be my first restaurant choice!

I had clams as a starter and the fish ravioli, I devoured it all. Portions are VERY generous, price is really good and the staff is incredibly friendly. Yes Michele, I am talking about you!

Highly recommend it, don’t miss the chance to dine at Amerigo if you are in Rimini!

Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

The food are very good and tasted. The portion are huge. I throught oyster, tuna fresh, minestrone soup and meat. They cover us for a baby