“The best cozze and fritto misto ever”
Review of Ristorante Amico

Ristorante Amico
Ranked #41 of 1,061 Restaurants in Rimini
Price range: USD 10 - USD 44
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 6 June 2018

Friendly and quick service, perfect foods, the best cozze and fritto misto ever Must try! Rare among tourist places.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,162)

Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

The burrata was below average but the mussels and the pasta with truffle was amazing, besides they have German Weiss beer so the dinner was great.

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

So me and my partner was passing to see a very busy restaurant and based on this fact , we approached the waiter and despite how busy it was he said 15 mins and sure enough we had a table within 15 minutes and we was not displeased, the service the wine and the food came all in good time , the food was fresh and tasty and I highly recommend. See you again ristorante amico.

Reviewed 28 April 2018 via mobile

We have been there three times during our spring holidays and it was three times excellent. Friendly and professional staff. Seafood and pasta very good and tasty. Our recommendation for central marina area in Rimini.

Reviewed 20 April 2018

We ate here 2 of our 3 nights in Rimini. Both nights it was very busy but the service was excellent. I love seafood but my husband doesn't, but there was plenty on the menu to satisfy us both. The fritto misto was pretty good - and plentiful!

I don't usually go for a dessert - especially as I was pretty full - but was persuaded by our very nice waiter to try the excellent semi-freddo, improved even more by the addition of a warm, slightly caramel-y sauce with Grand Marnier - delicious!