“Borgo San Giuliano standard”
Review of Osteria de Borg

Osteria de Borg
Ranked #121 of 1,060 Restaurants in Rimini
Price range: USD 17 - USD 40
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

One of our standard places in the borgo and one we've been to multiple times over the years. Gets busy but service is efficient. Good food and a quiet setting in a little Piazza.

Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

Wonderful food and lovely atmosphere.
Service was impeccable, five stars in my book all day. I will come back if I get the chance. Thank you for a great evening.

Reviewed 19 September 2017 via mobile

We loved this place so much that we went twice.
The food is simple and delicious (and plentiful)
We ordered the antipasto and were astounded when they brought a platter of bruschetta of various flavours after we thought we'd finished.
The ragu sauce was the best I've ever tasted.
The meatballs are also worth a go.
Try to leave some room for desert!

Reviewed 12 September 2017 via mobile

Taking advantage of my trip for the MotoGP race in misano i decide to taste the menu in osteria de borg! Absolutely delicious food !! I tried the tagliata, 2 different kind of pasta and pizza and everything was so tasteful and was giving you the feeling of original tradional Italian food! Homemade pasta and well cooked tagliata!highly recommended and really value for money!

Reviewed 21 July 2017

Average Italian restaurant food with nothing particularly great or outstanding; recommended by our hotel-mates but didn't really "wow" us. The walk to the area was pleasant. Fun little area of the city.

Their house white wine was particularly poor, compared to all the house whites we'd had during our trip. The first carafe, I sent back, as it smelled funky. The second was a freshly opened bottle and was... okay. The food was fine. Like I said, nothing outstanding compared to any other trattoria in Italy.