“Authentic Italian ”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We were the only tourist and menu only in Italian but young waiters spoke English. Salume misto with torta was awesome. Pasta is homemade. Bread homemade. Parma and Parmesan fabulous. We ran into this place hungry traveling through. Worth stopping.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,734)

Reviewed 4 October 2018 via mobile

We had dinner with my family and were absolutely amazed by all the flavors! La parmigiana and torta fritta is a must.

Reviewed 19 September 2018 via mobile

The food is amazing and so traditional and typical! Kids are in love with the famous torta fritta and salumi :)))
The personnel is really kind and professional.
Our favourite place on friday night after a working week!

Reviewed 20 March 2018

I was there on the way back home after the extended weekend for lunch.
It's not easy to find it but with all G*****E map, the issue is fixed.
Typical Parma's food well cooked and well presented.
Staff are gentle and really nice.
I would suggest to give it a try if are there

Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

We had friends who live in the area take us here for dinner and we are still talking about the meal. We started with a salumi plate, followed by a plate of 2 types of tortelli, followed by a veal dish and a horse meat stew.. everything was delicious.