“Great coffee and cakes”
Review of ZOO

ZOO
Reserve with
Save up to 50% when you reserve online *
ZOO is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #465 of 2,067 Restaurants in Bologna
Price range: USD 0 - USD 2
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 16 April 2018

Popped in for coffee and cake, both excellent. Nice relaxing atmosphere and some art and books to see too. Lunch menu looked good.

Reviewed 27 October 2017

After weeks of Italian lunches with pizza, pasta of panini, I came across this restaurant and I had the feeling I was at home.

Me and my friends choose for a 'formula', a package deal. I choose for a bagel + a dolce (something sweet). I had a bagel with salmon, avocado and cream + fried potatoes as a side dish. As a dolce, I had cheesecake.
It took some time to order because there was a line. But after we ordered they came to bring the food at our table. For the rest there was no service, no one asked how the food was, or if we wanted more. That is something they can improve. But after all, the food is good and the atmosphere of people and music is also very nice.

Reviewed 19 June 2017

Had a very nice lunchtime snack here very tasty bagels and sandwiches, even good organic beer. The service is friendly but not very efficient and we had to keep asking for our drinks that kept being forgotten, we also had to go to counter and queue up to order coffee and cakes. Much to our surprise they managed to get our bill correct.
The food is worth 4 stars but service about 3

Reviewed 21 March 2017

The service here is terrible. They have absolutely no organization. We asked 3 times to order and they kept us waiting for 30 minutes. Once we ordered two other waiters came by and asked us what we wanted. Also the drinks took a long time before they got there. They also ignore you when you try to get their attention. We waited a really long time before we got our food but despite the lack of organization the bagels here are expensive but really really good! Also the salads are worth trying. I just wouldn't recommend this place when you're in a hurry or impatient.

Reviewed 5 March 2017 via mobile

Cool place for some healthy food and delightful coffee. Big tables to spread yourself out at with some cool funky art on the walls. Very bright and cheerful on the main drag to the square.