“Burgers to die for”

Welldone Burger
Ranked #679 of 2,091 Restaurants in Bologna
Cuisines: American, Brew Pub
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: WellDone Burger is a Gourmet Hamburger Restaurant. Our meat is carefully selected, breads and cakes are home-made. Food-lovers... take a visit!!!
Reviewed 17 June 2018

They are burger masters here, I dont know what kind of meat they use for their burgers but its fantastic, the bun was soft but crunchy on top and the garnish was also fantastic. Yes its good place to be. Recommended.

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed 27 September 2017

We ate here at lunch on a Saturday, the place was very crowded and it was difficult to find a table. The burger and the chips were delicious. We also purchased onion rings but these were not so great.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 8 September 2017

After finally locating the joint and ordering my burger was good but partner asked for well done but came pink, service was ok.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

We absolutely loved it here! We had been eating pizza and pasta for days so we're looking for a change and I'm so glad we did. My boyfriend had a cheeseburger and said it was fantastic. And I had a vegan burger and honestly I am vegetarian but am so glad I chose the vegan option as I have never had a burger like it! Amazing. Cheap prices (wine 3 euros!) ... all around brill :)

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 28 June 2017 via mobile

We enjoyed a good lunch here with some super burgers. The alternative fries were really good as well.

Date of visit: June 2017