“Great taste”

Welldone Burger
Ranked #676 of 2,093 Restaurants in Bologna
Cuisines: American, Brew Pub
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: WellDone Burger is a Gourmet Hamburger Restaurant. Our meat is carefully selected, breads and cakes are home-made. Food-lovers... take a visit!!!
Reviewed 27 September 2017

We ate here at lunch on a Saturday, the place was very crowded and it was difficult to find a table. The burger and the chips were delicious. We also purchased onion rings but these were not so great.

Date of visit: September 2017

Reviewed 8 September 2017

After finally locating the joint and ordering my burger was good but partner asked for well done but came pink, service was ok.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

We absolutely loved it here! We had been eating pizza and pasta for days so we're looking for a change and I'm so glad we did. My boyfriend had a cheeseburger and said it was fantastic. And I had a vegan burger and honestly I am vegetarian but am so glad I chose the vegan option as I have never had a burger like it! Amazing. Cheap prices (wine 3 euros!) ... all around brill :)

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 28 June 2017 via mobile

We enjoyed a good lunch here with some super burgers. The alternative fries were really good as well.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 16 January 2017 via mobile

The house its amazing! The staff is beautiful, the music is good !
I ate a great polenta ! One of the bests I've ever eaten in my life !
My vegetarian burguer came with brie cheese, pumpkins and mushroom!
All that with delicious french fries and leff beer !
A must go after eating all the pasta in bologna :)

Date of visit: January 2017