“Made to Feel Welcome”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Navile
Reviewed 14 March 2016

No pizza here, but there is a variety of tasty pasta, fish, and meat dishes. We ordered a grilled tuna fillet, grilled prawns and calamari on skewers, and tagliatelle bolognese. Our server did not exactly look like Sandra Bullock, but she was very appealing (and much younger.)

1  Thank Storey G

Reviewed 24 February 2016

I travel a lot for business, usually by myself. Some restaurants seem weird to eat at alone but this one caught my eye with the cute yellow awning.

I came here on a Tuesday night and it had people but wasn't packed. The server was so sweet (didn't catch her name but had brown hair) and spoke some English. She was so patient describing the different foods and answering questions in English! The other server (a guy) was also very nice. I got:

-a small bottle of local champagne - I can be picky about champagne, this was really good, not too sweet or too dry
-parma ham with mozzarella - so fresh
-tortelloni with meat sauce
-chocolate cake with ice cream/marscapone - easily in the top 3 chocolate cakes I've ever had... and I love chocolate
-limoncello

The trip was totally worth it for the cake and champagne alone, but the atmosphere and all made it even better. It all came out to 35 E.

1  Thank AndAPieceOfToast
Reviewed 29 January 2016 via mobile

We met a nice and beautiful staff, even though she can only speak a little English, she still tried verrrrry hard to explain the menu and recommend nice meal for us. The food is also very good!

Reviewed 20 January 2016 via mobile

I was here on a Tuesday night and the place was fully booked therefore I suggest to book in advance.
The food was very good and I like the waiters. Unfortunately parking around here is a nightmare

Reviewed 15 November 2015 via mobile

Good food (e.g. pasta), helpful and nice staff. The prices are not so high we ate starters, main courses and deserts and paid 60 eur for two persons with wine.