1,716 results
All reviews train station minute walk city centre boutique hotel would definitely stay here again breakfast room triple room bologna centrale lovely hotel other cities quiet at night piazza maggiore quiet location couple of nights excellent breakfast reception staff stayed one night
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Rooms are ok but I got no sleep due to paper thin walls. Dark walls and no lighting. Then just when I thought I could get some sleep in the morning, the cleaners are moving furniture around upstairs and workmen drilling and banging. The bar down the road was quieter than the hotel! My friends had awful rooms that fitted “3” in but were terrible and when they asked for another room the hotel staff argued with them until blue in the face! (And sweat on their head!!) I didn’t get breakfast included but they wanted to charge €10 per day ha ha ha ha

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Bderbyshire
Reviewed 29 March 2018

I arrived early on the day of check-in and could move into the room at 10:00h am, which was welcoming surprise for me. The room was colorfully painted and older interior. The room size was ok, but not too spacious. Breakfast was included in the room rate, but I didn‘t eat on this morning. Wifi in the room was not soow, but even not fast.

Date of stay: March 2018
1  Thank Thomas D
Reviewed 22 March 2018

i was pleased with my stay here. Room is small but has everything you need. hotel could use some upgrades in terms of decor and furnishings but i did like the funkiness of it. excellent staff. great breakfast.

Date of stay: February 2018
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Kate Z
Reviewed 1 March 2018 via mobile

We loved it at the Guercino, set at the back of a courtyard away from traffic, decorated in the vibrant colours Bolonge is known for.
Our room was cosy, with a private terrace.
The staff were very friendly, even lending us a plug adapter, after finding Italy doesn't use the standard Euro plug.
Would go again when staying in town.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Bilncrs
Reviewed 29 January 2018

Maybe it was just bad luck that my room was kind of small and had a window in the corner of the room facing to a wall (maybe it is just the Italian architecture with buildings constructed closely). So the room felt a bit like a chamber. Anyway, it was very clean, and everything was there (i didn't manage to use the safe storage but was lazy enough not to ask the staff to help me). The breakfast room is adorable with the collection of cocks sitting at the top of the kitchen boards, cute table and chairs and well-selected dishware) and the food there was just great. There was just anything available you can think of. I definitely recommend!

Date of stay: January 2018