“Amazing voyage to seafood, best tuna in my life!!!”
Review of Ristorante Sikelia

Dining options: After-hours, Private Dining, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Porto
Reviewed 22 April 2017

ATMOSPHERE: Lovely decorations giving Sicily feeling, jazz in the background
FOOD: Amazing starter of 10 tastings of seafood: octopus, salmon, pulpo, sardines, clams... all tasted different and were fresh. Main course tuna with almond was recommended to take as raw, and we did - and it was out of this world!
PRICE: Starter shared with two was 28EUR and main course 19EUR.
DRINKS: Only few wines by the glass, but ok.
SERVICE: Kind and spoke English as well.
WOULD I RETURN? Absolutely! Truly an enjoyable evening. WOULD I RECOMMEND? Yes!

Reviewed 7 April 2017 via mobile

very professional and courteous staff. The gran sikelia appetizer was so fresh and full of flavor, and secondi were also great. AND THE INCREDIBLE DOLCE, CANNOLO SCOMPOSTO??? are you kidding? I usually don't eat desserts, but the waiter recommended and we gave it a shot. The entire time I was shoving it in my foodhole I was thinking there is non way a dessert can be this good.

Reviewed 4 December 2016 via mobile

We visited this restaurant by chance, and belueve we are not sorry.
Had an amazing mixture of Italian anti pasti, which was something to write home about. The cannoli siciliani as well where superb

Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

The food was great, specially the fish, and also the services was excellent. We had a great time being there.

Reviewed 25 September 2016 via mobile

We ate at this Sicilian restaurant twice during a short visit to Bologna. The seafood pasta dishes - and the mains - were innovative and outstanding. The atmosphere was discreet. Host authentically attentive, knowledgeable and passionate about what he is offering. Whole experience a cut above (added plus - Italian diners far in the majority - this is not a production line tourist place).

1  Thank Travelover2003