“Fabulous ”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Very good pizza and a platter of meats and cheese for starter with homemade bread. The dough of the calzone was excellent.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Having found this restaurant by accident it was very busy being a public holiday. However, the atmosphere added to what was a very enjoyable meal from the food through to the service. The food was good quality and plentiful. Be aware that delicious tomato pizza bread is served complimentary before dinner and so an appetiser may not be required. Added to which, seemingly free flowing complimentary limoncello is served after the meal. All the staff couldn’t have been more helpful and friendly and if your Italian language skills aren’t good, they all spoke good English. We’d definitely return and would recommend.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

I visited here at lunch time. I requested a small-sized pizza and a pasta. The staff said they would serve me half of pizza at half price but they didn't. The taste was not that good, either. I had an upset stomach after I visited here. I really regret visiting this restaurant.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

We visited on a Saturday evening. The restaurant was full, lively, and joyous. We were met at the door and offered a glass of sparkling wine while we waited. What followed was great pasta and pizzas . Comfort food at its best and totally unpretentious. The staff were slick .. totally on their game. No awkward waiting between courses. Finished off with complementary limoncello.. and why not! When in Bologna..

Reviewed 1 April 2018

I visited here as the last meal in the Bologna. Since I was alone, when I ordered a menu, I selected a pasta and a pizza. Surely, it would be too much. The clerk said they will serve me only half of that for the discounted price but they didn't they gave me a whole pizza and a pasta with full price!
I couldn't eat all and the taste was not that good. The pasta was too greasy and the pizza was just common level.