“Great food and friendly host!”

Ristorante Pizzeria La Verace
Reserve with
Ristorante Pizzeria La Verace is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #43 of 1,907 Restaurants in Bologna
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Porto
Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

We were recommended to visit La Verace by Sandra at La Capriata and we really enjoyed our lunch! The risotto was delicious- I had mushroom and friends had seafood risotto. The pignoletto wine was delicious and Ginger was a great host-very friendly and ordered a taxi for us after the meal. Great place but need to book in advance for a gf pizza- they need 2 hours notice to prepare. Nice restaurant!

2  Thank Katie H
Write a ReviewReviews (1,028)

Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

We had the starter platter, then some traditional pasta in broth, and the delicious sliced steak. It's a 15 minute walk from the centre and situated on a residential road, but if it were central it would cost a good deal more for this quality.

1  Thank Farnham-Family-of-4
Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

My girlfriend and I are in mini vacation in Bologna, we found this place on tripadvisor so we decided to go considering it was close to our hotel.
The place inside was pretty nice and the service was perfect. I ordered shripms and my girlfriend wanted to try pizza. Everything was delicios.
Let's say it was a nice experience.

3  Thank Eldi H
Reviewed 24 July 2017 via mobile

A nice enough place. Friendly staff looking to accommodate us. Had aimed for the pizzeria round the corner but it was closed on Sunday. Avoid the appetiser which is mainly just doughy shapes which are tasteless. Arancini was the exception. Menu promised sweet and sour peppers... no, not that we recognised. Best thing about this place was that we were allowed to linger and finish our wine at our leisure. It wasn't that busy though and this may have had an effect. Pizza was ok but not brilliant. I ended up eating the topping but leaving the undercooked, soggy, raw base. May have had a dessert but were not offered one! Didn't leave hungry, though.

Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

I think I had a time of my life today! I got a heart shaped pizza, and my parents ordered also pizzas. It was amazing, taste, fracture, ingredients, everything! And of course the waiters and cooks - great people. Our waiter Jeff not only very handsome, but also very helpful, I'm very happy I had the occasion to meet him. Everything was perfect, I will surely come back, even it'll be the only reason to visit Bologna!

1  Thank annemarievan97