“Tasty and special for vegetarians ”

America Graffiti Diner Restaurant Bologna
Ranked #716 of 2,080 Restaurants in Bologna
Price range: USD 7 - USD 21
Description: America Graffiti brings to Italy the tradition of the American diners and fast food restaurants of the timeless '50s offering the typical menus of the stars and stripes hash houses. The characterization of the locations and the attention for the details, together with the events we organize and our delicious offer of traditional American dishes, will make you immerse in an unforgettable world.
Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

The vegetarians options are incredible ! The vegan cheddar was delicious !!!
Above all, the songs are great, so the environment is very chill !

Reviewed 9 June 2017 via mobile

So where to start... Ones upon a time there was a supermarket, called "Ins". It's a really economic place, you can buy bread, sausage, ketchup, pepper, mint syrup for cheap, I go there usually, for satisfy my basic needs of food. But I never knew that they are running a medium category restaurant as well, where their products are sold barely prepared as "high quality American specialities".
So we, a clueless group of youngsters, not having any idea about this connections went to eat a dinner at this place.
Let's start with the nachos what we ordered as first dish - one packet of this nachos costs 0,70 in the above mentioned supermarket, here the same, with some Mexican sauce and cheese cream (so less that we were searching it with ) = 5€
The hot dog was a great surprise: some bread put in oven strictly for 1 min max, sausage in boiling water and some fried pepper ( in supermarket = 1€, in our fancy restaurant 5) with French fries (that ones from the freezer, I also bought it for home ones, but didn't liked).
Our favorite was the "Heinz" ketchup, mustard and barbecue sauce - actually, it's better to say, filled in Heinz bottles (ones in the restaurant's history they must have bought the real ones, maybe...)
☕And if we already lost so much with this dinner, let's go to the bottom of hell: I never buy coffee in Ins because it's incredibly low quality. Soooo guess what I've found in my mug when I ordered American coffee! (a package in Ins for less than 1 €, here 1 € for a cup).
I'd give 0⃣ if it would be possible, but like this: 1⭐. I don't know what's wrong with the people who rated this place for more: if you wanna eat unhealthy, better to go McD or BK but here...never ever again.

Reviewed 7 June 2017

We stumbled across this place by accident and my husband really fancied a change from pasta so we gave it a try.
The tables were very closely compact so you felt like you were nestled between other couples trying not to elbow them as they ate.
Staff spoke english which helped and there were plenty of choices on the menu
My husband had a burger and I had a chicken salad - pretty basic - was presented basically and was quite tasteless.
Not alot to say - pretty bland food and average service - I wouldn't recommend it and would suggest ANY of the fine restaurants surrounding it

Reviewed 17 May 2017

This diner has nice and tasty food. I ordered the spicy burger 3 times now, and the meat has a lot of flavour. You can choose from 4 sizes, make sure to get the littlest one if you are not that hungry! I couldn't even finish the second size when I was super hungry, so the portions are big and you get fries with your burger. The mozzarella sticks are nice and so are the spicy chicken wings. The menu is very big so there is always enough choice. They also did a good job decorating the place, it is a bit much but that is the point. Overall, nice experience.

Reviewed 12 May 2017

The rooms are quite small, though, and constantly overcrowded. But the place offers tasty food and dishes large enough to satiate anyone's hunger. Good meat, excellent Cheddar and burgers. The potato I ordered had too little butter, sadly, with some yogurt-like cream on the side instead... why?

Overall a good experience, even if the service was quite messy. I'll spend now some more words on service, but as you read it remember that I didn't give this place a bad review; there's just room for improving.

Waiters kept forgetting about our dishes, and one of them didn't have tablets or anything to write the orders down. They often brought dishes that belonged to other tables, asking if we ordered them. A friend of mine ordered a pecan pie, and when they discovered that there were no more slices they brought a peanut doughnut instead of just asking her if she'd have liked something else instead. Another friend had to wait more than 20 minutes for her brownie, and when I walked by the stairs I saw a waitress chatting with a colleague while holding her dish (yes, it was hers, I checked) instead of delivering it.