“Hidden gem”

Ranked #5 of 219 Restaurants in Campobasso
Price range: USD 30 - USD 40
Good for: Local cuisine, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Locale tipico del 1500 nel centro storico di Campobasso. Cucina della memoria con moderna rivisitazione ed effervescente creatività . Cantina ben fornita con vini regionali, nazionali ed internazionali delle migliori etichette . Cortesia e spirito di accoglienza sono la nostra parola d’ordine . Ottimo rapporto qualità prezzo .
Reviewed 25 September 2016 via mobile

We passed through this gorgeous town and enjoyed dinner at this restaurant. The waiters were incredible and the attention we received was spot on.
We enjoyed some entrees mains and a few bottles of the regions wine. This place made our stay in the town perfect and very authentic place to visit.

Date of visit: September 2016

Reviewed 25 September 2016 via mobile

3 Aussies stayed at a local bnb and the owner recommended it and booked dinner for us. This place turned out to be a spectacular dinner. The food was sensational and the staff were just adorable. They did their best to make us welcome and we dined like kings. I can't say anything bad about this restaurant. We all loved it and felt that we had really been treated to a rare and special night. Thanks so much.

Date of visit: September 2016
1  Thank 735glenh
Reviewed 24 July 2016

I went for dinner around 830 or before most locals arrivved. They were very accomodating, gave me the second table of the night, gave me good advice on what to order and the food was prepared perfectly which made it a very enjoyable evening. My only but, but I think it involved a language problem is that I was asked if I liked truffles, I said I did and got a reinforced taste of them which in a way overtook the balance of my mains. In any case, I would hesitate in reccomending it.

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed 5 December 2014

We were hungry and couldn't find a non-pizza place in the Piazza so we asked a local who recommended this place. How lucky for us!! It's truffle season and they had a truffle over mashed potato appetizer that was so good we had seconds. The menu is in Italian, the staff does not speak English, so with my broken Italian and some pointing, we made our selections. I think I could have pointed to anything and been very happy with our choice. This is a very little place with a wonderful homey atmosphere. We had a full meal and a bottle of house wine for 51 Euro. A great price for food this good. We were there pretty early (compared to Italians) and were seated, but by the time we left the restaurant was full.

Date of visit: November 2014
1  Thank Gonbykn
Reviewed 17 October 2014

I don't get how anyone could "stumble" upon this place. It is very easy to walk right by without knowing it's there and the neighborhood is UP and out of the way. But ... IT'S WORTH IT! Do it. The food is delicious and the atmosphere is delightful and the service is charming. And great value for the quality.
Brother is the host. And sister the chef. After eating there the first night, and then looking at many other places, we went back again the second night. So glad we did. There is plenty of mediocre food in Campobasso and this stands out from the crowd.

Date of visit: October 2014