“Quite good”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

The quality of the food was high, but we waited too much to be served, and also for the dishes, The service wasn't good. Prices are low, you can eat fish in a cheap way.

Reviewed 19 August 2017

This is a very nice restaurant and we had a very good dinner - fish and meat were both very good and the service was prompt.

Reviewed 6 June 2017

We stopped in for dinner; friendly waiter took our order and promptly brought drinks. We ate in the corridor connecting the garden area to the main restaurant; felt a bit like eating on a main road with lots of activity going by us... at times annoying but we did get to see lots of scrumptious looking meals go by. My husbands tortellini arrived; hot from the pan and delicious...I was dying watching him eat! He finished it off Then we waited! Finally my Seafood pasta arrived; what an amazing presentation... I had to take a picture, it was gorgeous! I'm patiently waiting for his main to arrive...waited and waited some more. No main for him! My pasta was getting cold, so I started, hoping his food would arrive... I don't like octopus or squid so I worked around the bits and enjoyed the clams, mushrooms and other bits of fresh fish. Delicious.
However...my husbands food never arrived. A waiter came cleared away the plates, silverware and his unfinished beer. We decided to skip his main and leave...then it finally arrived. Annoyed and no longer hungry, he sent it back.

I would try again, as we enjoyed the food, but hate eating in "shifts" as we did. A little pricey compared to other restaurants we tried, but certainly reasonable.

Reviewed 25 April 2017 via mobile

Nice restaurant with peculiar interior decoration, offering pizza and also normal dishes. We tried the pizza and it was good. The service is friendly and the prices average for this proposition. Good gelateria in front of the restaurant

Reviewed 10 August 2016

We had a nice meal at Donn' Amalia, the fresh fish was very good and the portion sizes were good. The service was prompt.
It is well located, not far from the seafront.