“Open time was closed!”

Chiccoteca
Ranked #42 of 415 Restaurants in Pesaro
Price range: USD 10 - USD 15
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: For a coffee, a healthy and nutritious breakfast, a lunch, a dinner full of taste and quality, pleasure and health. The menu is vegetarian, raw materials are used exclusively organic or biodynamic and we produce with our recipes offer everything, even ice cream! We also have a very special pizza, made with spelled or kamut flour and yeast naturally. In our menu, there are also catered for those who are celiac and also to those who are intolerant to lactose, wheat or sugar.
Reviewed 11 July 2018 via mobile

This restaurant was under renew! Open time was closed!
It coused problem me, because we were realy hungry.

Reviewed 24 July 2015 via mobile

We have eaten in many restaurants in Italy and sadly this left us cold. We are vegetarian and sought this restaurant out whilst in Pesaro for a few days. Although we speak some Italian, there were lots on the menu we didn't understand. They gave us the menu and although they knew we couldn't understand, they came back within3 minutes. No help offered . Back again 2 minutes later. Still no offer of help or a welcome smile. The food was bland and hugely disappointing. We ordered the mixed appetisers- dull, boring and tasteless. Primis were better but not great. Secondi of tofu kebabs were bland. Not worth even half of the €50 Bill.

Reviewed 11 January 2015 via mobile

By far the worst gluten free pizza ever tried. I didn't book in advance, as the restaurant suggests, but when I tasted my brown flour pizza it was a sponge with not very tasty ingredients on top! since it is a bio restaurant with very selected ingredients (which they sell in the store) I was expecting at least an explosion of flavour! But it didn't. Not suggested for celiac!

1  Thank Sara C
Reviewed 23 June 2014

Luckily, there's this restaurant in Pesaro. I eat often at Chiccoteca, is an Organic Vegetarian Restaurant with really good healthy food.
Have breakfast at Chiccoteca is fantastic, with quality organic products and this on the terrace reading the newspapers, it's really a special moment. The service is amazing, perfect, friendly.
The breakfast is very simple, I suggest to try the fresh squeezed juices, the hand made tarts with a barley coffee.
At lunch and dinner you will find exceptional dishes, I recommend the Minestroni soup, the chickpeas Soup, the Lentils (green) soup, the cannelloni beans soup, all the various Pastas, The Organic Lasagne, the Maltagliati pasta with chickpeas. the Tarts and the cakes, all superb. Also the Pizza is really good. The quality of the food, the genuineness of the products and the creativity of Giuliana the chef, are amazing! When you leave this place you feel like you have eaten and tasted the genuine things. The Restaurant is clean and the Bathroom is also very clean. Absolutely to try!

Reviewed 21 March 2014

I had two days in Chiccoteca and I am so happy that I had a chance to taste their delicious foods. I am not a vegeterian but I found "organic" concept is really good and tasty. Service made me happy enough with a warm welcome and smile and they do care about their customers during the time you've spent they ask "Is it good? Did you like? Everything is ok?" etc. It was a really good choice for me to go for dinner. I suggest everyone :)