“Great Location, lovely employees”
Review of El Cid

El Cid
Ranked #49 of 421 Restaurants in Pesaro
Reviewed 23 July 2018

We've been visiting Pesaro for several years now and really love this bar. The situation is perfect for sitting with a drink and watching the world go by. The best thing about this bar is the people who work there. The service is friendly and welcoming and even though it is busy everyone has a smile.

Reviewed 15 June 2018

The place is close to the seaside so the view can be romantic and nice. I liked this place because it played brazilian music and for the fact that the waitress gave us service with a smile. Attentive and warm. The food is the average, but tasty food you find in an italian bar. So don't expect restaurant quality. All in all a good place to make a stop!

1  Thank Melanie M
Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

We have visited this bar for pre dinner and evening drinks several times. Very nice staff and excellent service. Very nice situated. My recommendations!

Reviewed 26 May 2018

I only had my evening drink here and thought it was great. The location is perfect and gets the late afternoon sun. With my drink, I was given snacks and even a small pizza. The staff are excellent. They are friendly and welcoming and they were a large reason for my going back. Highly recommend

Reviewed 9 May 2018 via mobile

Coffee was great, music was superb,waiters very friendly, they both speak English. Food is ok. We only ate pizza piada