“Fantastic Stay!!!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Destiny N
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Fantastic Stay!!!”
Reviewed 23 November 2017 for a stay in August 2017

The location was fantastic, in a quiet neighborhood within walking distance of the Vatican! There were grocery stores and shops nearby as well. The apartment was beautiful and quaint, space perfect for a young couple like ourselves. It was equipped with a laundry room, a nice sized closet for about a week's worth of clothing, the bed was super comfy, a cozy living room with a nice-sized tv and netflix access. The owner and the host were also incredible with supplying us with toiletries, fresh food and condiments in the fridge, and wonderful recommendations to restaurants and experiences throughout the city! I will definitely be contacting Lucilla again for a stay in the future! Having a wonderful, cozy, accessible, and safe home to come back to every night was such a huge accommodation to our first trip to Rome!

Ali F
“Perfect!!!”
Reviewed 29 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Great location!!! Great Apartment!!! Our host gave us a list of locations to eat and marked up a map for us. The apartment was clean and had everything we needed. Plenty of space for two people. I would definitely recommend this place to anyone wanting to visit. Easy to get to and easy to get to other places with plenty of local options. We walked everywhere!!! Shower was awesome for tall people. I am 6'4" and could barely touch the shower head with my hands extended.

Nadia M
Moscow, Russia
“Perfect”
Reviewed 23 April 2017 for a stay in November 2016

It was an excellent stay. Everything is new and stylish. Breakfast is wonderful. I will come back. Thank you

dddjoe
Moscow, Russia
“Excellent !”
Reviewed 21 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

I must confess i was happily surpriced. All the basic were above my expectation. Location, cleanliness, rooms, breakfast etc. On top of this, the owner made my staying unforgettable. They were really helpfull and able to give those little tips that made us enjoy Rome for all its beauty ! I will definetly go back.

Chris M
“Elegant apartment, excellent location...don't hesitate”
Reviewed 30 January 2017 for a stay in January 2017
people found this review helpful

I have visited Rome for several years and prefer to stay in Prati. Lucilla's apartment is elegant, quiet, safe and secure. The furnishings are quality, the bed is restful and the kitchen and bath are modern and clean.

It is perfectly located across the street from the wonderful Il Gianfornaio and a short walk from the SIT bus from Fiumicino on v. Crescenzio. Minutes to the Vatican, a 10 min walk over the Tevere through Pz. Cavour to Piazza Navona and the historic center or hop the bus on lovely Cola di Rienzo. Short walk to Pz. Mazzini and Pasticceria Antonini. There are many great restaurants in this neighborhood. Visit Il Catanese, Il Sorpasso, La Pratolina and Mamà.

Easy reservation and check in. Thoughtful gifts of fruit, yogurt and beverages await your arrival.
Excelllent WIFI

Management Response
30 Jan 2017
Dear C.,
really thanks a lot for your review! I'm happy you enjoyed my house and would love to welcome you again.
Best regards
Lucilla
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing