“Perfect”

Rome Left Luggage
Ranked #18 of 177 Outdoor Activities in Rome
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: ROME LEFT LUGGAGE is the only BAGGAGE STORAGE , AIRPORT TRANSFERS & BIKE in central Rome at best price guaranteed. In this office you will can leave bags and suitcases into custody for few hours, days or weeks in total security. Rome Left Luggage offers the possibility to rent bicycles equipped with a high-quality components to make it comfortable and fun excursions. In our office you will also find other services like AIRPORT TRANSFERS and PRIVATE CUSTOMIZED TOURS. The office is located in halfway between Piazza Venezia and the Vatican area, just few walk from Navona Square. You can find us beside the Taxi rank and BUS stops on Corso Vittorio Emanuele II. Rome is a open air museum.. discover it!
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Lockers / storage, Baby buggy parking, Activities for older children, Wheelchair access
Reviewed 6 April 2018

What they offer is what you get, we left there the luggage (no reservation needed), and came back after 5h to pick it up. all as planned, 1euro per suitcase per hour. the clsed the suitcase with tirewraps and gave us a number, I felt really confident. GREAT!

1  Thank Pepusina

Reviewed 20 March 2018

Always apprehensive about leaving baggage somewhere especially when it has electronics inside, however this place allayed any fears as soon as I walked in. Professional from start to finish and cheap to as an added bonus.

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

Central - inexpensive - secure - knowledgeable - basically ticks all the necessary boxes. Perfect if, like us, you have a late evening flight and need to leave bags for a few hours to explore and eat even more gelato!!

Reviewed 13 September 2017

Great service, perfect location, friendly people, english speakers! We were able to enjoy our last day in Rome without caring about our lagguage!