Barocco Hotel(Rome)
USD 160
USD 236
USD 226
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 316/night.

Hotel Medici(Rome)(Great Value!)
  • Restaurant
USD 297
USD 260
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 330/night.

USD 281
Residenza Argentina(Rome)
USD 579
USD 203
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 249/night.

USD 857
USD 598
  • Restaurant
All reviewspiazza navonafour riverseggs to orderstreet performersperfect locationboutique hotelturn down servicehighly recommend this propertyhotel experiencesfrench doorsperfect roomevery eveningevery morningthe staff were extremely helpfulmodern amenitiesamazing hotelbottle of champagne
Reviewed 4 December 2017

I was very lucky to have spent 5 wondeful days here in this wonderful hotel. from the moment we arrived to the time we left, the service of the staff is impeccable. The rooms are very very comfortable and the bathrooms gives one a wow factor.... The first night they upgraded us to the Ogetti Suite. The room is large and the bathroom nice. The view into the Piazza was priceless. I loved every minute of it and the bed was Huge. On the second night, we moved moved into the Fantasia. This suite is even larger. Separated into three section, the suite is huge! While it does not have a view into the plaza, the windows opening into a small beautiful courtyard offers a nice touch. My only issue is while the bed is slightly smaller than the ones in Ogetti suite, it is still super comfy nevertheless. the suite could also do with a little more sun light during the day. I was able to use the enjoyable bathtub in the room every night. I loved every minute of my stay here. There service from their manager and Valentina was top notch. The Breakfast was good too with hot dishes made to order. I developed a strong liking to the artichokes they serve. The location is great too. Its a 20 minute walk to the Vatican, 20 minute walk to Spanish Steps and 30 minutes to the Colisseum. It is surrounded by numerous restaurants and the Piazza Navona is especially lively at night. I will definitely come back here given the chance. The hotel does not have car access directly in its doorstep. Do not let this deter you as the drop off point is very close and if you call ahead before you arrive, the hotel can send someone to help you bring up your bags. Cheers to the owners for creating such a wonderful place to stay!

Room Tip: If you like views, do not choose the fantasia suite.... I love the fantasia even with out views
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank rex_edmund
LifestyleSuitesTeam, Operations Manager at Lifestyle Suites Rome, responded to this reviewResponded 21 December 2017

Dear rex_edmund,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a glowing review of your most recent stay at Lifestyle Suites Hotel.

I am so happy to read that you had a wonderful trip in Italy, and your time in Rome was well complemented by your stay with us.

Your comments about the staff who work here are truly touching, and I shall be sure to pass them on, expecially to Valentina.

Once again thank you for your review and your support. I do look forward to welcoming you again to the hotel in the near future.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 2 December 2017 via mobile

“Oh, it’s expensive” you might think. How much would you spend to stay at Piazza Navona with an exclusive rooftop view of Piazza Navona facing Quattro Fiume Fountain and St Agnnese Church lit in glory on the Eternal City? I mean, it’s Rome and it’s worthy it. Stayed at Nuvola Suite, with the best bed, the best tub and bath, perfect decor and the staff. Always ready to make our stay perfect. I spent the hours pf a lifetime with my fiancée during the stay and even received as a guest my mother and brother who was staying at other hotel for an unforgettable moment at the rooftop terrazza. Absolutely amazing. I wish I could know now the names of the lovely lady, the wonderful concierge and everybody else that made our stay the best it could be. So, it’s Rome. Top 5 of best cities in the world and you can afford Lifestyle Suites? Just stay here. Actually, the only criticism is the name of the hotel. Would prefer an italian or latin name, but who cares? Astonishing!

Stayed: December 2017
1  Thank nettoneves83
LifestyleSuitesTeam, Operations Manager at Lifestyle Suites Rome, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2017

Dear nettoneves83,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about Lifestyle Suites Hotel on TripAdvisor.

I am delighted that your visit was a thoroughly enjoyable experience and it gives me great pleasure to read your kind words on our service, attentive staff who made you feel special, and our well-appointed suite and facilities.

I am also happy to read that you had a memorable experience on our roof top, it is priceless to enjoy your freetime on the 5th floor of an historical building in the center of Navona square.

I do hope I have the pleasure of welcoming you back to Lifestyle Suites in the near future.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 9 November 2017

This hotel is beautiful, the rooms are unique and engaging and the staff is always available, providing whatever support you need.
They have a lovely rooftop area where breakfast is served or where you can just lounge after a day of sightseeing.
The location however is what makes this hotel standout from the rest. A front door to Piazza Navona, the fountains directly outside your window and the engaging and the number of restaurants, sights, stores, etc of Centro Storico are wonderful. Just a five minute walk to the Pantheon as well.
We will definately be returning to Lifestyle Suites....

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
LifestyleSuitesTeam, Operations Manager at Lifestyle Suites Rome, responded to this reviewResponded 23 November 2017

Dear SandraRI913,

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts on Lifestyle Suites Rome.

I am delighted to learn that your visit was a thoroughly enjoyable experience and it gives me great pleasure to read your kind words on our central location, good service and attentive staff.

It was wonderful to read your comments and rest assured that I will share your feedback with the team who take great pride in ensuring each guest has a memorable stay.

I hope that we have the pleasure of welcoming you back to Lifestyle Suites in the not too distant future.

With kind regards,

Reviewed 7 November 2017

One of the best locations in Rome with a fabulous view of Piazza Navona. No problem with noise due to excellent soundproofing. Room was stunning, with every detail catered for, including special attention for a birthday. Small gifts left daily was a lovely touch. Staff couldn't have been more friendly or helpful and breakfast was very fresh and beautifully cooked/presented every day. Highly recommend. Don't miss the rooftop terrace - even in winter - when staff will light a heater and make you comfortable.

Room Tip: All the rooms in this hotel look stunning.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ben T
LifestyleSuitesTeam, Operations Manager at Lifestyle Suites Rome, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2017

Dear Ben T,

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us a review following from your recent stay at Lifestyle Suites Rome.

It is brilliant to know that you selected our property for your special celebration. We are indeed situated in a fantastic location being only a few paces away from all main sights. We are also very fortunate to have a truly beautiful view of Navona square.

I look forward to sharing your kind review with my team, it was a pleasure to have you staying with us and I very much hope we shall have the opportunity to welcome you back to the hotel maybe for your next birthday.

Thank you for choosing to stay with us.

Best Regards

Reviewed 5 November 2017

Everything about Lifestyle Suites is perfect. We were collected in a taxi from the airport and our room was ready - Cappunccio suite was beautiful - amazing high ceilings and great balcony. The weather wasn't great but in the summer a little table and 2 chairs would be handy on there but it didn't worry us in October.

Breakfast had a great choice and we also ordered drinks to the room which were delivered very quickly and were delicious.

The location is amazing. Walkable to many places.

The staff were all so helpful and polite.

This is a real gem.

The rooftop area was lovely. The weather was not great so we didn't get to use it but I can imagine in the summer, it would be perfect.

Brilliant - brilliant - would recommend.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear becks30,

Thank you for taking the time to write a such a lovely review about Lifestyle Suites Rome on TripAdvisor.

It is so good to read that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us, it was a pleasure to have you!

Your wonderfully kind comments about the staff, the suite, the location and breakfast are most touching, and staff will all be very happy to know that their efforts truly enhanced your stay.

Many thanks for your suggetion, soon we will put a table with chairs in the balcony of Cappuccino suite.

I do hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back to our Hotel in the near future.

Best regards,