“Carbonara is full flavor”

Pasta Chef Monti - Street Food Gourmet
Ranked #6 of 46 Quick Bites in Rome
Price range: USD 6 - USD 14
Neighbourhood: Monti
Description: Our motto is: The Chef takes to the street! Gourmet in A Box! A place to savour delictable servings of seasonal and fresh food with speed & courtesy. Our dishes are BIO from the content to the container! Tasty.... healthy and speedy! Starting from €5
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Delicious and tasty carbonara with freshly made pasta. This place is homemade italain dishes on the go or for a casual eat-in if you can grab a seat. Walking distance to colosseum makes it a perfect stop as well. We had dinner here then walked to the colosseum to see it all lit up. Price for large portion shown was 8 euro.

Date of visit: April 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (2,178)

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I searched for the best local resto in Rome and this place came as one of the options. I’m soooo glad I chose it. I had a vegetarian alfredo and it was super delicious. The staff are really nice and friendly and the place is cozy. So sad it was on my last night that I found this place. Going there definitely next time I’m in Rome.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

We tried to have lunch at pasta chef monti on the first day of our trip but is was very crowded.
The next day we were lucky to find a table and enjoy its amazing cuisine.
We ordered the mouthwatering carbonara the epic pesto and the risotto with porcini and truffle. All were amazing!
Price was around 28-30€
It’s a must !

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Good quality especially for the price. We ate here for a quick meal before heading to the Colosseum!

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Ordered pasta and it was delicious. Price was great, staff were very nice. Would definitely return again.