“Fantastic Location, Accommodation Exceptional”
other travellers have booked this property
camera matrimoniale  n. 1 con bagno Living Room
accesso alle camere
camera da letto n. 2
camera da letto n. 2
camera da letto n. 3
particolare camere da letto e TV
camera da letto n. 1
cucina
Kitchen
vista esterna dell'appartamento al piano secondo
ubicazione dell'appartamento
vista dalla finestra dell'appartamento
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Spanish first
Any
dklayto
Rogers, Arkansas
“Fantastic Location, Accommodation Exceptional ”
Reviewed 26 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017

It takes a lot to impress us, our stay at Rosy's this week has been wonderful. Spacious living room, generous bedrooms. Accommodated our family of 5 great. My mother had her own quarters, adult kids had their space and my husband and I had a great room as well. Kitchen had essentials when we arrived from our overnight flight. We were greeted by Rosy at the apartment building when we arrived, she is a wonderful hostess. She had light lunch prepared for us which was so thoughtful and made us feel right at home. Gave us an apartment tour and specifics before leaving. Location is really great, close to Vatican, shopping district, markets, etc... our stay is coming to a close and we would definitely return and stay here. Apartment is air conditioned and it's great to stay in a place that lives up to its reviews! Thank you Rosy!

30 May 2017
I wish to thank you very much for your wonderful review. Also thank you so much for the beautiful gift you brought to me from U.S. You are really generous and friendly guests. I will be really happy to host you again.
Karen D
Alexandria, Virginia
“Amazing”
Reviewed 20 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017

What a dream. Rosy the owner thought of everything. The apartment was immaculate in every way. It was situated close to the Vatican and was so lovely. We arrived to a fully stocked kitchen . The apartment is clean, spacious and really comfortable. We will definetly be back. Highly recommend it and Rosy was the perfect host and so sweet and friendly .

24 May 2017
I was happy to receive your wonderful review and to know that you enjoyed my hospitality. Many thanks for your beautiful words.You are a very lovely guest and it was great for me to meet you and your family. It will always be my pleasure to host you again any time in the future.
juliebobo...
Saint Louis, Missouri
“You should stay here!”
Reviewed 20 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017
person found this review helpful

If you look to the left out the window you can see the Vatican wall! This is an amazing apartment in an awesome location. We had six adults in our party and the setup of the apartment was perfect. Rosy answered all of our questions, met us at the apartment when we arrived, met our friends when they arrived the next day, arranged our transportation from the airport and had a very welcome lunch set up for us upon our arrival. It was clean and well set up. Seriously, this is a great place. Other reviews refer to street noise and while the apartment is on a busy street, I didn't think it was that bad. If you are a light sleeper, bring earplugs. I will recommend Rosy's place to anyone I know visiting Rome and I would definitely stay there again. Thank you, Rosy, for everything! I hope to see you again!!

24 May 2017
Thank you so much for your wonderful review and your kind words. I am glad to know that you appreciated my hospitality. I wish to thank you for taking care of the house leaving everything very clean. It was a great experience to meet special guests like you. I hope to see you again too. You will always be welcome in my house.
denverUk
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
“Even exceeded our high expectations”
Reviewed 6 May 2017 for a stay in April 2017

Now you already know before you arrive at Rosy's Dream that it is a first class property,( the photos and all the 5 star ratings tell you that) but for me what sets it apart is the finishing touches which said it all about the apartment and indeed Rosy herself.
Each day we seemed to notice something extra about the place and it is filled everywhere with quality furniture, ornaments, accessories you name it and this is all down to Rosy herself who certainly knows how to host guests.
Now I have stayed in more hotels and rental apartments than I care to remember over the years but I can honestly say this is the best I have ever been in and I could not recommend highly enough. Faultless!

12 May 2017
your review is superb. Thank you James for taking time to write it. I wish to thank you for appreciated my dedication in hospitality and also for your beautiful words. I'm glad I met an expert traveler like you. thank you for taking care of the house perfectly. You are a very kind guest that everyone would have the pleasure to host. You will always be welcome in my house.
8113bm
Boston, Massachusetts
“Spacious and spotless”
Reviewed 26 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

This is a large 3 bedroom reasonably priced urban apartment with tiled floors. The kitchen is small but is very well supplied. The place is pristine and set up like a hotel with ample clean fluffy towels and tiny soaps or shampoo. Each bedroom has two twin beds pushed together to make a double. Rosy was kind and helpful. She greeted us with food, provided maps and contact information and arranged a reasonable and efficient van service to take us to the airport. The building has an elevator and It is easy walking distance to the Vatican, restaurants, or the taxi stand and the bus to the coliseum area stops in front of the building. I agree with other reviews that this is a very noisy street. The noise is mostly regular late night city noises like the dumpsters in front of the buildings being filled or emptied, traffic, chatter at the bus stop or an occasional siren. The bedroom windows are soundproof so that does help cut down on the noise considerably but if you value quiet over convenience this is not the place for you. We had a brief but pleasant stay even though there was never really enough hot water for our group of five. It is my understanding that utility prices in Italy are outrageous. Finally She also has another apartment on the other side of the building with 2 bedrooms.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing