“Marvelous Welcome, Fantastic Apartment”
other travellers have booked this property
camera matrimoniale  n. 1 con bagno Living Room
accesso alle camere
camera da letto n. 2
camera da letto n. 2
camera da letto n. 3
particolare camere da letto e TV
camera da letto n. 1
cucina
Kitchen
vista esterna dell'appartamento al piano secondo
ubicazione dell'appartamento
vista dalla finestra dell'appartamento
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

German first
Spanish first
Any
Intransig...
“Marvelous Welcome, Fantastic Apartment”
Reviewed 6 August 2016 for a stay in July 2016
people found this review helpful

Apartment was perfect in every way; impeccably clean, well equipped and wonderful location. Rosy provided a marvelous welcome, with a meal on arrival and drinks chilling in the fridge. Easy walking distance to St Peter's, Vatican and many restaurants.
Although in a popular and busy location noise was not a problem due to high quality double glazing.
Would not consider staying anywhere else when we return to Rome.

Liked best: Impeccably clean
Liked least: Nothing
Travelling group: Teenagers
Families with young children
9 Aug 2016
Thank you so much for your review, it is very wonderful.
I'm glad to know that you had a beautiful time in Rome and in my apartment. Thank you also for appreciating my welcome.
I wish to thank you for taking care of the house leaving everything very clean.
It was a great experience to know you and your family.
It will be my pleasure to host you again in the future.
dasbasset...
New Jersey
“Gorgeous - Magazine photo shoot apartment”
Reviewed 1 August 2016 for a stay in June 2016
person found this review helpful

Rosy's apartment is gorgeous and 5 -10 minutes from St Peter's Square.Rosy was there waiting for us and showed us her lovely apartment. Three bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, spacious living room and dining room. Rosy showed us where everything was and how to use some appliances which we weren't used to. She made you feel very welcome and had sandwiches, appetizers, fresh fruit and drinks waiting for you. She had towels, slippers, WiFi connection instructions and travel guides. Each bedroom had soundproof windows so you couldn't hear any street noise plus an AC in each room. That was so welcome because it was about 95 degrees outside. Their second floor is the equivalent of a U.S. 3 rd floor, but there was an elevator when bringing up luggage.

Great apartment and so much nicer than staying in a hotel...

Liked best: Rosy's hospitality, AC and beautiful apartment
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
2 Aug 2016
Thank you Doris for your beautiful review.
I'm glad that you appreciated my hospitality and my house.
It was a pleasure for me to meet great guests like you and your family and I hope to host you again any time in the future.
Carole F
Austin, Texas
“Rosy's Dream House IS a Dream!!!”
Reviewed 28 June 2016 for a stay in June 2016
people found this review helpful

Rosy's Dream House really is a dream! Rosy is a gracious, accommodating hostess. She met us on time, and gave us a tour of the apartment and showed us how to work some of the appliances we weren't familiar with. We kept asking her "Is this all for us?!?" I think we were a little in shock because the apartment is SO beautiful. Large living/dining area, 3 large bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, fully equipped kitchen, marble floors, high ceilings, modern furnishings - we were stunned. Pictures do not do it justice! Rosy even stocked the refrigerator and laid the dining room table with delicious appetizers/sandwiches which we promptly devoured. The location is in the midst of every type of dining/shopping you could desire, and is literally around the corner from the Vatican. The bedrooms are sound-proofed; the air-conditioning and wi-fi were excellent. It is clean and up-to-date. We will definitely make arrangements to stay here again on our next trip to Rome.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Felt like we were staying in a movie star's home!
Liked least: Nothing!
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
3 Jul 2016
Thank you so much. Your review is really wonderful. What can I say more? You wrote the most beautiful words you could say. I'm happy to have welcomed you in my home.
I also wish to thank you for taking care of the house leaving it clean and tidy.
It will be a real pleasure for me to welcome you again in the future.
N J
Keokuk, Iowa
“Fabulous!!!”
Reviewed 6 June 2016 for a stay in May 2016
person found this review helpful

My husband, daughter, granddaughter, & her husband stayed 3 nights at Rosy's Dream al Vaticano. Rosy went way beyond our expectations in hospitality!!! The apartment is beautiful, comfortable, & well equipped. It was easy to get around Rome from this excellent location. A bus stop was in front of the apartment & the metro within a 5 minute walk. All the major points of interests were within walking distance.

Rosy was excellent to work with even before arriving in Rome. She quickly responded to all my questions by email. She arranged for a private van to pick the 5 of us up at the airport & to return us. So, from the moment of our arrival, everything went smoothly.

One of our bags got wet in the transit from the U.S. & everything within it was wet. Rosy provided us with drying racks so everything could get dry.

We would highly recommend Rosy's Dream al Vaticano to anyone visiting Rome. If we ever return to Rome, this is where we will want to stay. Thank you, Rosy!!

This is also the first time we have rented through Tripadvisor. It was a very good experience!!

The Jobes

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Rosy's wonderful hospitality & the apartments comfort & location.
Liked least: There were a few steps to the elevator which made it harder for my husband & I; we would have liked a clothes dryer.
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
8 Jun 2016
Thank you for all your appreciations about my hospitality dedication. It was a great experience for me to meet you and your family. It was also a pleasure for me to do my best to accommodate your needs during your stay. Then I wish to thank you for taking very good care of the apartment: after your departure everything was clean and tidy. You will always be welcome in my house.
Fiona H
Kent, UK
“Excellent - Convenient, comfortable and commodious”
Reviewed 5 June 2016 for a stay in June 2016
person found this review helpful

Super place to stay. If my family were to go to Rome again, it would be our first choice of where to stay! Clean, well appointed, appartment with very warm welcome. Great location - Only 5 minute walk from Vatican, Castel St Angelo, the River Tiber and sightseeing bus routes. We had a great holiday. Well done Rosy!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The aparment is spacious, comfortable and very stylish with great location.
Liked least: Nothing
Travelling group: Teenagers
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
8 Jun 2016
Thank you for your kind words. I'm happy to know that my dedication in hospitality helped to spend a great holiday. It was for me a real pleasure to meet you and your beautiful and friendly family. Then I wish to thank you for taking care of the house. I hope to welcome you again in my house in the future.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing