“Chilled”

Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Trastevere
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Didn’t have any starters, only mains, pizza and pasta all round, tried a bit of everyone’s and it was delicious, lovely relaxed atmosphere, delicious food and wine and reasonably priced compared to other restaurants in rome

Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

We were lured down the alley by a waiter at the corner of the main street. Unlike many other restaurants in the are The place wasn’t busy on this Sunday evening so we got speedy service.

The food was ok but nothing more. Ok for the price

Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

Food is not the best you can get when in Rome, but okay when you need to get something fairly quick...we had the lasagna, risotto and pizza

1  Thank Kobberoe
Reviewed 25 September 2017 via mobile

This is our first time in Rome and some friends recommended this hip district to visit at dusk for the local merchants and piazza with entertainers. It was everything you think it will be and more ... then out of nowhere we came upon this really cute and clean resturaunt. We couldn't have asked for better service, (outstanding), we talked with the owners and learned about their families, this great business and he cooked a special meal for us which was amazing.

If you stop in ask for the salmon! SOOOOOOO FRESH!!!

Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

The food was mediocre as was the service. I speak fluent Italian, but as I was with my English speaking husband and son, the server insisted on speaking English and messed up our order. He sent my first course of pasta out at the same time as my main course. He took the main back, but as I was sharing my pasta with my son, and he also had his main, it basically just ruined everything. The pasta sauce (Caccio E Pepe) was good, but the pasta was not cooked evenly. And when my main came back, the scallopine al Limone were good, but the potatoes were cold and oily. My husband's salad was fresh and tasted good. The wine selection was just ok. Not a great meal all in all. Go elsewhere!