“Truly Amazing Colloseo”
other travellers have booked this property
Living room and amazing view of the Colosseum from our windows!
Living room and amazing view of the Colosseum from our windows! our apartment is loated at the third floor facing the Colosseum
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
our apartment is loated at the third floor facing the Colosseum
our apartment is loated at the third floor facing the Colosseum
Colosseum
Amazing apartment unique view of the Colosseum!
Amazing apartment unique view of the Colosseum!
Pool table and view!!
Colosseum view!
Open space kitchen in the living room!
Cinema room!
Room with 2 queen beds, amazing view to the Colosseum!
Bathroom
Second master room to the Colosseum!
Bathroom
Amazing pink room to the Colosseum!
Amazing view from our bedrooms
Bathroom of the pink room!
Master bedroom view to the Colosseum and Palatine!
Amazing view from our bedrooms
bathroom of the main room
Amazing view from our bedrooms
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

karenlaw2...
Wilmington, Delaware
“Truly Amazing Colloseo”
Reviewed 27 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016

Spectacular apartment! We traveled for a week with our adult sons. The apartment was perfectly located, great layout-split bedroom wings off the expansive living room dining kitchen. Contemporary furnishings and spectacular Colloseum views from every room. Mateo and Nicoletta were easy to reach and extremely attentive throughout our stay.
We recommend highly!

Travelling group: Other
lindadevi...
Alappuzha, India
“Great stay”
Reviewed 30 April 2016 for a stay in March 2016

after all the research on internet and reading reviews on all hotel booking websites, i selected this hotel for our final two nights
we stayed three nights here, It has everything that you expect from a five star hotel. I made a call to hotel asking for a bit of decor in my room as this was my honeymoon trip. I also requested them if i can get a room in higher floors.

Both of my requests were fulfilled and room was given basic decor. We were given a room on 12th floor, hence a very decent view

How easy was key pickup/access to the property? Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 18-24
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Families with young children
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Mouschka
Chelmsford, United Kingdom
“Dreadful disappointment”
Reviewed 25 April 2016 for a stay in March 2016
people found this review helpful

I booked this apartment in August 2015 for a special trip to Rome in March 2016. I paid the deposit and exchanged messages with the owner so was really looking forward to the trip. A matter of a few weeks before the trip I got a cryptic message from the owner's agent saying the owner had let the apartment to somebody else and trying to pressure me into transferring my booking to a different property owned by the same individual.
I then had the stressful task of having to find other accomodation for a busy week with no real choice about where we could stay and prices much higher than when I had originally booked.
Eventually I got back the deposit I had paid and I got told how sorry the agent was! Not much consolation when I had made bookings based on staying at this apartment which was now not going to happen.
My whole family were terribly disappointed and although I found another apartment which was very nice, beware that an accepted booking with this owner may not be honoured. Not a good experience and very unprofessional.

How easy was key pickup/access to the property? Service
Travelling group: Teenagers
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
DandP32
Bristol UK
“Wow - really amazing!”
Reviewed 25 November 2015 for a stay in November 2015
people found this review helpful

A group of 8 stayed in this fabulous apartment over a long weekend to celebrate my husband’s birthday. The views of the Colosseum and surrounding area are nothing less than spectacular. We never tired of its ever changing appearance as the light changed during the day and evening. The apartment is as described in previous reviews, spacious, comfortable and well equipped. The pool table brought out many a competitive streak. Fortunately we were blessed with fantastic weather which meant we were able to explore the many beauties of Rome easily on foot. Nicoletta kindly made all our transport arrangements, to and from the airport and to a Friday night concert. These worked perfectly. Thank you.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Extended Family
Friends getaway Large groups
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Franklwoo...
Belfast, United Kingdom
“Unbelievable experience in great accomodation in a brilliant location.”
Reviewed 15 September 2015 for a stay in September 2015
people found this review helpful

I stayed here recently with an adult family of six, extremely spacious and beautifully designed. This was the most wonderful experience you could encounter. Accomodation is outstanding with 4 spacious bedroom and 4 bathrooms. Remote control air conditioning in every room. Large TV and private cinema room. Excellent kitchen with all accompanying equipment. You could not fail to be impressed by the accomodation which is outstanding with brilliant location.
Nicoletta - you were a marvellous host, nothing was too much trouble, from arranging transport from the airport direct to the accomodation and onward to our next destination.
Thanks for being so attentive and looking after us so well, it felt as if I had my own personal assistant. Thanks for the holiday of a lifetime.

Frank

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The Apartment and Location
Liked least: Having to leave !!!
Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 50-64
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing