“Apartment of a thousand welcome's”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Excellent - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

Nick M
“Apartment of a thousand welcome's”
Reviewed 20 April 2015 for a stay in April 2015

This was my second time visiting Rome, on my FIRST visit to Rome I was less than impressed by the level of hospitality or manners for that matter. I left Rome very disappointed not by the sceneary or ancient historical sights but by the down right rude attitude of some of its inhabitants. Coming from Ireland we pride ourselves on the old Irish greeting "Cead Mile Failte Romhat" (A thousand welcome's) I had a bleak vision based upon my last experience of some guy coming to pick me and my family up and dumping us at an apartment with a key, stranded and left to fend for ourselves.
This time I was overwhealmed with the amount of hospitality and kindness shown by our proprietors. Fabio and Louisa were nothing short of amazing to both my family and I. In my opinion they went well above and beyond the level that I would expect of anyone.
Upon arriving Fabio had arranged to pick us up from the airport and take us to the apartment. When we arrived he and Louisa took time out to sit and have a real Italian coffee and chat with me and my partner. After he brought me to show me around the local area, the shops restaurants and the way to the metro station and advised me of how to get to the city at a much cheaper rate than I had expected. The journey to the inner city was a very short 15 mins or so journey which we found very convenient.
Louisa who was nothing short of amazing with our daughter, she invited my partner to accompany her to the local market for a bit of shopping and for a family meal with them after. Which I thought was a very lovely gesture, the food was also very nice, good to have an authentic Itlalian family meal around a table together. In short I could not praise Fabio and Louisa enough their kindness is only matched by their outright great hospitality. I would highly recommend them and their apartment to anyone who is a sole traveller or small family. If only there was a Fabio and Louisa in every country in the world I would safely say I would enjoy every city excurcusion from here until the end of time. If we are ever in Rome again we will sure to look this apartment up again for availability.
Go raibh míle maith agaibh (A thousand thank you's) Fabio and Louisa,
Lots of love
Nick, Aurelija and Gabriele.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
;