“Sweet break!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 20 December 2017 via mobile

Yesterday after dinner I went with my friends in this little cute bakery. The bakery was cozy and beautiful, all little thing were perfect. Every dessert was aesthetically perfect and inviting.
The staff were a little bit rude, but doesn’t metter.
I suggest you a KEY LIME PIE, deliciously!

Reviewed 14 March 2017 via mobile

Recommend the salad or bagel lunch menu!! Super fresh and mega tasty!!

Can sit inside our out. Good, fast service and good prices, eg 8,50 euros for lunch.

Reviewed 7 March 2017 via mobile

My wife and I went to try the brunch to this place after our bad experience at La Portineria, and we remained satisfied with the overall experience. Orange juice is included with anything you order, and since it was past midday already I had the pastrami bagel. It was delicious I must say, although I'd try to add some magic to the potatoes (frozen fried ones, although the menu specifies that).

My wife had the pancakes and they were good too. The place is near Ponte Milvio, so it comes handy when you are visiting this part of the city.

I will definitely go there again to try some other things from the menu.

Reviewed 29 January 2017 via mobile

I have been to Bakery House (the one in Trieste) a week ago and I was so satisfied with the dishes that were served to us. Then I invited another friend to come with me and try this branch in Ponte Milvio and I was so disappointed. I ordered the same burger with bacon in Jack Daniel's sauce as to what I have ordered from Trieste branch and it was so different. This was very dry, the bread was so hard seems like it was just pre-heated. The pancake was served few minutes after which doesn't make sense because we were still eating the burger. So we've had to finish the burger first and eat a cold and dry pancake. Same hard and not even as fluffy as the other pancakes I've tried. We even planned of getting a couple of desserts too but we've decided not to because the food was terrible. Service was okay, not extraordinary which is for me fair enough not to leave tip. I usually leave tip when I like the food and I'm satisfied but here, I was not. I was really disappointed. I would rather go back to their Trieste branch but this branch has a lot to work on.

Reviewed 11 January 2017 via mobile

My husband and I went in here to get to bagels with cream cheese. When they arrived at our seats they were covered in powdered sugar and the cream cheese powdered sugar blended in it. We brought them back up and said that we wanted them plain, normal with regular cream cheese. They said they don't have that and they won't give us a new one and they won't return our €10. It is the worst customer service! what they don't know is we live very close by will share this news with our friends and will not be returning. I also write a food blog and will make sure to comment about this situation.

1  Thank Christine M