“Very Clean & Delicious!”
Review of Sarap

Sarap
Ranked #4,004 of 13,747 Restaurants in Rome
Price range: USD 6 - USD 8
Cuisines: Philippine, Italian
Dining options: Lunch, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Prati
Description: Youthful and colorful place to eat Filipino cuisine. Delicious and affordable. Halo-halo, Chicken Inasal, Crispy Pata, Lechon Kawalii and sisig are some of our specialties.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Very Clean fastfood and the staff are nice! The food is VERY AFFORDABLE comparing to the other places i've been! The serving are also big. Good place for meet ups! I always eat here and the food is always good.. the "Sisig" and "Lumpiang Sariwa" meals are to try! would totally recomend for everyone!

Reviewed 22 November 2017 via mobile

I ordered a tapsilog - but it was so sweet , it did not taste authentic. I wish they make more , Authentic Filipino food .

“Prices are good “ atmosphere are amazing , Restaurant are very clean ..

Thank Maliakailani Ma... K
Reviewed 18 November 2017 via mobile

Nice Filipino restaurant near the Vatican. We stopped to eat Filipino food after getting sick and tired of eating pasta. This place is very good! We ended up eating here 2x in a 3 day period. Can't go wrong ordering the Crispy Pata!

Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

I went to the Vatican with my mom and we found out about the place by a fellow Pinoy. My mother and I went to eat there and the food was amazing. I literally was eating so much pasta that I was so tired of pasta. The people there are very friendly and across is a souvenir shop which is very convenient. Salamat marami.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

We found this restaurant on the way back from a whole day visit at the Vatican. They serve very good Filipino fast food at a reasonable price. They offer a wide selection of dishes. We enjoyed our meal here so much we came back two more times!!!

Been to Sarap? Share your experiences!