“Great value for money ”

Price range: USD 3 - USD 6
Cuisines: Italian, Street Food
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Navona / Pantheon / Campo de’ Fiori
Description: EVERYTHING TO VIEW. We cook the pasta at the moment and for the sauces we use only the highest quality products, we prepare fresh pasta in our laboratory more times a day. We have assortment mixed salads, fruit salads and more. You can also eat on the spot, have a capacity of 25/30 people. FREE WI-FI. Air conditioned.
Reviewed 30 September 2018 via mobile

Best pasta you will ever get for €4. Tiny little place with only a few tables but serves really yummy cheap pasta.

4  Thank Vanessa P
Write a ReviewReviews (1,396)

Reviewed 18 September 2018 via mobile

Very cheap pasta cooked fresh when you order, the staff were very nice as well. I would definitely recommend this pasta if you are looking for something which won’t break the bank and will not leave you starving

3  Thank shutupmeg28
Reviewed 13 September 2018

I have spent so much money on pasta and this 4 euro pesto was hands down my favorite ever. I would come in every week and the owner would talk or sing to me in Italian knowing full well I didn't speak Italian, he was so friendly and welcoming I kept coming back.
So close to Piazza Navona, take it to go and eat by the fountains

1  Thank Mary M
Reviewed 8 September 2018 via mobile

My girlfriend and I had lunch here. It was 8 Euro’s well spent. Everything is homemade, quick and delicious. Worth a stop if you want a quick, yummy and cheap lunch.

2  Thank yulloasmt
Reviewed 2 September 2018 via mobile

The best bang for your buck in Rome. Bloody tasty too. Stop looking around for fancy pasta places and eat here. Thank me later.

2  Thank Brenton M